• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Gaming Week: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Friendship Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you can join at any point during the session! :)

Ok, awesome! I'll join straight out of bed while I have some coffee and breakfast then. So if I'm even worse than I was today, there's the reason.. :') See you then!

I'll try to join tonight's session, though I'm not sure about tomorrow's session.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is happening right now! Come and race with us. :D Be sure to join us in #game-night-mk in Discord as well!

Edit: The session is now over - thanks for coming out!

I couldn’t join this morning, sorry! Was in bed way too late to get up at 5AM :)
If there are any extra sessions planned in the EU time zones I’ll join again, but if not I should have enough for a total of 10 tokens since I did get 20 races in with dizzy’s session :)

I’ll be joining tonight’s session! Can’t wait!

I couldn’t join this morning, sorry! Was in bed way too late to get up at 5AM :)
If there are any extra sessions planned in the EU time zones I’ll join again, but if not I should have enough for a total of 10 tokens since I did get 20 races in with dizzy’s session :)
I miiiiight be able to do one more EU session before the end of TBT Gaming Week, so please keep checking the thread! I’m sorry there haven’t been more, it’s just really hard for me to do EU sessions since that’s when I’m at work.

Today's Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is starting now! Come race with us, and be sure to join #game-night-mk in Discord to chat!

Edit: The session is now over - thanks for coming out to race everyone! :)

I miiiiight be able to do one more EU session before the end of TBT Gaming Week, so please keep checking the thread! I’m sorry there haven’t been more, it’s just really hard for me to do EU sessions since that’s when I’m at work.

No worries at all! I totally understand :) I'll check back daily, but please don't worry if you can't add any other ones. I know life gets busy and it's not easy catering to other timezones!

This was a lot of fun. Hope we can do more of these in the future :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back