Buying Talented pattern designer (Paying millions)

Reapus

Bells
Feedback
90% (8) +
I'm willing to pay a talented pattern designer a few million bells to make me a 1x1 (one square) sand pattern. Not just any sand pattern though, I want it to look like someone drew a smiley face in the sand but it must blend well. Now, before you google up some sand graffiti patterns, which I already have, I tested them out and they don't blend well with the sand. If you can make it happen, I'll pay big.

Also, before you comment and say this belongs on the Able Sister area of the forum, I am aware of that. Hiring a pattern designer here seems like I'd get a faster response as that forum seems dead. Feel free to PM me if interested.

I've made SOME designs before... I can give it a shot for you at least. I like doing it so... :) Ya know. I'll try it out.

I'm pretty sure there are no sand-blending colours in the palette if the available graffiti patterns don't blend seeing how they are pretty skillfully made. :C

Last edited:
Flyffel, I'm with you on that, but don't give up so soon. If someone can give it a shot and try to blend it as best as possible, I'll take a look at it.

Back