★☆taking free requests!☆★Mewms art hangout~!♪

ME RIGHT NOW:

tumblr_neygvvbreb1re3x32o1_250.gif

BLESS YOUR HEARTS, MEWMS AND ALVERY. AND I GUESS I SHOULD THANK THE RNG, TOO, LOL. <333333333333333

Hey guys! I'm thinking of streaming the coloring part buuunii's request soon, however i'm wondering if anyone would watch it ヽ(;▽;)ノ i just got the base colors down so the stream will probably be soon~

ME RIGHT NOW:

tumblr_neygvvbreb1re3x32o1_250.gif

BLESS YOUR HEARTS, MEWMS AND ALVERY. AND I GUESS I SHOULD THANK THE RNG, TOO, LOL. <333333333333333

GAHHHH YOU WELCCCOOOOOMMMMMM ;u;
Okay you should thank the rng because when i did a test run to make sure it was running okay it kept spittin out 2's (your number) i was like psh, its definetly not going to do it for the actual thi-
AZU OH MY GOD XD
. . . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNSDVNHKSDGFBHKDSBFKHGFDWBGHKSFDVBKGHSFDCBSFDVCFRWFSDC
WHYYYYY AREE WEEEE SCREAMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
you're welcome (;~ ̄ェ ̄)~

*currently trying to figure out how to add background music and a mic ヽ(;▽;)ノ im so bad at technology sometimes XD

*rolls around crying*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I recommend joinme as a streaming tool more than livestream. Yeah, you don't get audio and not many people can join in, but it crashes less. Especially since I see you have a windows. Livestream likes apple better :<

*rolls around crying*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I recommend joinme as a streaming tool more than livestream. Yeah, you don't get audio and not many people can join in, but it crashes less. Especially since I see you have a windows. Livestream likes apple better :<

Nah, I disagree. I have a Mac and a lot of the time, Livestream lags my computer like hell.. it's terrible.

join.me and/or Picarto are the best streaming places, but you'll need OBS (which is free) for Picarto.

Nah, I disagree. I have a Mac and a lot of the time, Livestream lags my computer like hell.. it's terrible.

join.me and/or Picarto are the best streaming places, but you'll need OBS (which is free) for Picarto.

Ahh sorry. I've just seen artists have better luck with livestream and apple.

^^^^listen to this person then owo

Ahh sorry. I've just seen artists have better luck with livestream and apple.

^^^^listen to this person then owo

No, no, it's fine! I agreed with join.me, just not that livestream was better for apple devices.
You should use join.me if you don't want to go through all the technical stuff in setting up a stream for the first time.

Hey mewm !
I'm watching your stream ATM and I am quiet because to chat you need an account
And ya your mic is working

Wahhh streaming didnt go as smoothly as i planned so im going to end it now~
Sorry for the inconvience!

Well at least I won't miss anything
I love how the eyes look Tho <333

No, no, it's fine! I agreed with join.me, just not that livestream was better for apple devices.
You should use join.me if you don't want to go through all the technical stuff in setting up a stream for the first time.

Heheh Oki oki
Thanks for reminding me about picarto!
I should try that again for my next stream :0

Back