★☆taking free requests!☆★Mewms art hangout~!♪

wut. How can a piece of art be that adorable?! Omg im so glad i have a piece of art of you!
GAAHH I SWEAR YOUR ART IS JUST SO CUTE AND I WILL GET MY HANDS ON ONE AAAAAA (Continues to fangirl)
jus gonna request again :rolleyes:
AHH mews holy moly!! that's so cute! azu is gonna love itttt
O,__________________________________,O

stop making me cry these are too gorgeous
eeeEEEEEEEEHH
THAT IS SO ADORABLE OK LOOK AT THOSE COLORS SO SHINY AND PRETTY
OMG, my eyes just exploded! THAT'S SO CUUUUTE~ >w<
FTUFYJHJFHJ
S-s-s-sttoppp ittt hahaahaaaaa-haaa
tumblr_lvtgn0ad6F1qktqch.gif

I-i-i- mmm g-g- gonana explodeeghndthnd h-hhaahaa
Oh my god slots are open this is scurry ヽ(;▽;)ノ ummm~ im thinking of maybe doing an auction or a raffle for an insta slot type thing but im notttaa sureeee ;u; what would you guys think of something like that?

Y'know... I've been wondering if you'd be doing an auction or something. XD It's still surprising, but also super kind of you to do all these pieces for free. You really can make a good lot of TBT bells with a shop or auction.

hello! this is my Fantasy Life character who is a wizard!
Details: She (Grace) is calm, friendly, happy~ would totally love if picked.. still love if not anyway huhuhu. her dress as pictured in #3; a gradient ombre type thing (from white, lilac, blue as pictured)? ^^ and perhaps to help with poses, can she have a yellow&white butterfly in her hands (something like this, either pose would work or your own pose you imagine for her! ^^)

thank you dear~ p.s. as I've said before, your improvement is astounding!! claps for you!!
zpHEQL0.jpg

wx2D9sg.jpg

NkuSkHm.png

Re-posting my request! I made a slight change though huhuhu~
and I say, do auctions! If you find yourself pressed for time, perhaps a shop might get you overwhelmed and all that stuff. Auctions are always fun and since your art is so adorbs, you'll have lots of bids ♥

Last edited:
I'm going to go quote me post so I can re-request. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

my* And add last in there after my haha. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG, your arts amaze!! :D :D :D

Here it is! Bloop. Hope fully I can be here for your next stream. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I say, do auctions! If you find yourself pressed for time, perhaps a shop might get you overwhelmed and all that stuff. Auctions are always fun and since your art is so adorbs, you'll have lots of bids ♥
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

True! I agree. If you find your self pressed for time, don't open a shop yet because you'll get rushed because of all the requests haha. ;)
Just open an auction in the Marketplace and you'll get a bunch of bids. That way you'll have like 2 requests at a time instead of like 5 -6 from a shop. :D

Last edited:
Hi! I know I have already requested. But please can I just pop my OC here?
igA3EA.png

I would be HONOURED if you drew my OC. I am in love with your art
Oh and an auction would get you 5k TBT for it.

Last edited:
Mewms u cutie, whatever you want to do would be fine by me. Whatever keeps you happy and stress free. c:

azu__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d87wp2l.png

hopefully this is okay azukitan ;u; I had art block for a little while there~

OMFG, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER!!!! //DIES
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR DRAWING KANA!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECES I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. *huggles tightly* Gahhh, your chibis are to die for <333 How do you make them so sparkly and kawaii desu~~? You're so talented and amazing. I LOVE YOUUUU!! <33333333333

YOUR ART IS ADORABLEEE <3

I don't have a reference picture, but I was wondering I could describe my OC with pictures and let your creativity take the lead?
My OC is a girl with wolf ears and tail :3

View attachment 74715
Except, could they be black?
View attachment 74717
That color leading into a bright red?
She is serious, a fighter, but also has a fun and playful side.
Her clothes (21st century clothing if you're ok with that?) and the rest would be completely up to you!
I'm sorry but I had to bump dis!
Hey, call me desperate but your art is just so KAWAII <3

Mewms u cutie, whatever you want to do would be fine by me. Whatever keeps you happy and stress free. c:

CUTIEWHATDTYJFYUFYJFJYMFYUKFYU,STUMSGMDGH
T-t-ttthannkkk y-y- you hsahaaahaa ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
I'm going to go quote me post so I can re-request. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

my* And add last in there after my haha. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is! Bloop. Hope fully I can be here for your next stream. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

True! I agree. If you find your self pressed for time, don't open a shop yet because you'll get rushed because of all the requests haha. ;)
Just open an auction in the Marketplace and you'll get a bunch of bids. That way you'll have like 2 requests at a time instead of like 5 -6 from a shop. :D
I think i might be going with the auction idea sometime later today~ thank you so much for your advice!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
adghyfgugfufhukvhk
Wahhh thats the only scary part of an auction is when i feel like no one will bid ヽ(;▽;)ノ LOL~
Yeah i feel like a shop might be a little bit too overwhelming for me at the moment~
Y'know... I've been wondering if you'd be doing an auction or something. XD It's still surprising, but also super kind of you to do all these pieces for free. You really can make a good lot of TBT bells with a shop or auction.
Well i dont use TBT much but at the very least i dont have to make a decision in an auction (>人<;)
OMFG, I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER!!!! //DIES
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR DRAWING KANA!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECES I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. *huggles tightly* Gahhh, your chibis are to die for <333 How do you make them so sparkly and kawaii desu~~? You're so talented and amazing. I LOVE YOUUUU!! <33333333333
I LOVVEE YOUU TOOO AZUUUUUUUUURHEZHRSHRED
WAHHH its my fault for forgetting to tell you sooooonnnerrrrr ;n; I'm so glad you like it though~~~~!!!!
OH GODDD THE COMPLEMENTTTSSSSS NOOBSRUBKUHDRBKURHDBJEKRJNVEJKJRG
If only my mayor had cute enough clothes atm! Your art is soooo amazingly cute!
Aren't we all a little desperate inside...
。・??・(>_<)・??・。

ahh omg you're back! i missed your streams (even if they were buggy XC)

I'll leave a request here:
Can you draw this character of mine? [x] [x]
The boots are combat boots like [these]. I'll find the shirt ref now whoops.

EDIT: GOT IT! [SHIRT REF]

Thanks for doing this! Can't wait to see who you draw!
reposting my request (~-^-)~
I love the art so far! it's so adorable!

Well i dont use TBT much but at the very least i dont have to make a decision in an auction (>人<;)

You can buy art from other people, collectibles, and other things too, like Pokemon and game codes. So there are plenty of uses for TBT bells. But, that's true. It would make life easier since you don't have to pick from a whole group of potential requests.

This is going to sound creepy but I've been stalking your thread for awhile now, waiting for slots to open ; 0 ; Your art is beautiful and I'd be honored if you drew my OC. An art piece of my OC done by you would seriously make my day, because I haven't had many people do art for me on this forum since I'm always too late for slots. x''D (Literally the only work of art I've received from someone here is the art in my sig //cries)

Anyway, here is the ref:
HNI_0062_JPG.jpg

My OC is really cutesy and I think a pose of her waving or just smiling/blushing would fit her. c:

Anyway, I have to say this, I am SOOO amazed at how much your art has improved !!! It's INSANE. Like wow. Just. omg.
Keep up the gorgeous work girl.

Back