★☆taking free requests!☆★Mewms art hangout~!♪

MEEEEE I LOVE YOUR ART OMG

View attachment 74573
View attachment 74574

So this is Preston.

He is a 21 year old guy who enjoys making himself look good. He has grey eyes, grey-brown hair, and a little bit of tan. He has a VERY toned body. He acts very confident. He is masculine, but acts shy and isn't very tough. He is VERY hot and gets a lot of attention.
Bumping this! owo

I love your art Mewms! I would be super honored if you would choose my request, but no hard feelings if you don't. Good luck to other requestors!

15ccy9j.jpg

Last edited:
Love your art:)
Ref is in the spoiler and if you do choose to do my mayor, she has 3 outfits that you could choose from!<3

Congrats on the buyout, mewm ; v; you definitely deserve it ahh > u <
because you're having auctions this makes me wanna fully return to tbt just so I can save up and buyout next time you have one xDD <3 keep rockin' on~

also i'll leave this ref here in case you wanna draw her~ ; v;

sparklespell_by_yuumare-d874b33.png

Last edited:
Just gonna leave this here~
Hoping, wishing, dreaming that maybe you'll choose my mayor c:
I was about to buyout the auction art but someone beat me to it! hahah
You're art is so cute and so go0o0od

winterreference-sheet.png

Last edited:
welp, mayor momo is a hardworking person that really likes to socialize and make big bucks. xD asdfghjkl; please consider drawing my mayor. o3o

2rm42v8.png

BWAHH iM GOMEN IM SO LATEAL;KDJF ALKJFD ALKJDF
I'm sorry for being gone so long! It's just a lot of things have been happening to me right now and I'm still trying to get them all sorted out!
and sorry azuka for this taking so long! If you have anything you want changed don't be afraid to ask me!
hk11gJq.jpg

Your art is just soooo amazing!!!<3 hope that one day I can recieve some art from you!:)

I love it too much! Literally had the biggest grin on my face while scrolling through your pictures, you have so much talent! Hopefully Ill be able to request something from you in the near future :) x

That's so cute! :D Can't wait to see mine. Don't worry about taking too long. Hope everything works out for you. :)

May I request?

Can you draw these two together?
ChibiMaker.jpg
ChibiMaker2.jpg

Back