• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Take the personality test and share your results

ISTP — The "Craftsman"
... are adventurous and independent. They are fearless and thrive on challenging situations. They are gifted problem solvers. Their mechanical and technical nature enables them to operate many kinds of tools and instruments. They are proud of their relatively effortless ability to acquire many skills. They seek freedom and are typically unemotional.
I got the same! :)

Let's see... *goes through dusty psychology class notebook*

INFJ.

Apparently there are five in this topic. Oh, good, I'm not the only one: in psychology class there was no other INFJ, so I was paired with two different introverts. I did not see them as my natural pairing. I wanted to sit with the extroverts.

Last edited:

Apparently only 6% are ISTP. That's cool.

ISTP
Introvert(44%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(39%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (39%)

According to another test I'm close to being an INTP, which is what I think I was a few years ago, when I first took these tests. :p

Last edited:
image.jpg

This again? We had a thread like this a while back but I don't remember my result.
I got ISTP this time, pretty sure it was different last time.
nnn.png

ISTP
ok
i retook the test and got istj
thats ok too
wow i keep forgetting the first type i got from the Jung type test. ech.

Last edited:
I get a different result every time I take one of these quizzes lol but this time i got ISTJ — the "examiner." I guess.

INTP ? The "Engineer"
INTP Engineers are easygoing yet private. They are logical and enjoy analyzing complex problems. They thrive on the theoretical and like to figure out how things work. They do not like rigid rules and often do not abide by them. They are independent intellectuals. 2.5% of the population.

Famous INTP's: Socrates, Meryl Streep, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein

Back