• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Take the personality test and share your results

I am ISTP, the image below is from my profile on another online community :'D

253293.png

I took the Multiple Intelligence test above and I got this result:
what type learner.png

I took the test again and got INFJ. I've taken this test maybe 4 or 5 times and most of those have been INFJ with one INFP result so I think I'm an INFJ but my Judging and Perceiving are pretty close and I only prefer Judging slightly.

Last edited:
oohh i did this a few weeks ago and i'm an infp

just did the one you linked and got infp again!

Last edited:
I got INTP (The engineer)
This explains why i can figure out how to rebuild a lego fire truck without the instructions.
(Does that make me a master builder?)

ESTJ

ESTJ Overseers are responsible and hard working. Tradition and loyalty are deeply valued by them. As quintessential leaders, they provide structure and high standards to followers. When making decisions, they rely on logic and facts. ESTJs are efficient and thrive on routine and stability. They are committed and predictable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ESTJ
took another one and got the same thing >w<

Extravert(1%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(38%) Judging(1%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
•You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

INFP ? The "Dreamer"

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.

INFP — The "Dreamer"

INFP Dreamers are idealistic and deeply sensitive. They are characterized by their loyal and gentle nature. Beneath their easygoing disposition runs a fixed passion for the causes they believe in and the people they selflessly care for. They are driven by their values and seek peace.
2% of Population

Back