• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ☆~Sword Art (online) Cycling / ~☆IN BOXES: PHOEBE

Tex moved in (;_;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Campsite has been built!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phoebe has moved in! Please PM/ have signature with Dreamie proof if you are wanting to claim her when she moves!

Last edited:
Hey! I'm Mai! I'll be cycling using the same DS as Lita (since were sisters) when she's away/ and to avoid post merges

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willow has left to my town and Pango has moved in

Last edited:
Yes all villagers are free and when a villager is in boxes, it is first come first served service

Egbert has moved in!

Egbert is my baby. x.x Gotta go move some villagers out! :O I can't seem to get the proper amount of cycling done, he's always in my shopping area taunting me. D:

2 minutes left for Pompom guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Auto-void

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gloria moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Egbert is in Boxes! Giving 5 min till the void!

lurking for stitches [in my 2nd town], bree, and scoot!

I know he was posted as being in boxes a while ago, but is Hamlet still available? I'm trying to reset my town with him in, and after hours and hours, he still isn't in boxes :/ If he is still available, I could pick him up in my cycling town!

Back