Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament #11!

I'll make the bracket when I get home (about 4 hours from now.)
Until then you can all decide if there should be stage striking or nah. I'm thinking that if both people want to, then try can. If 1 person says no, then just play like normal. But I'll hear other opinions first.

I think I'm gonna get a pro controller for this one....

It's what I use and it feels so comfortable. Get itttttt.

Anyways look who got some free time:
http://challonge.com/TBT11
As I usually do, the first day is mostly a "notification" day, so you an do your matches today idc, but it's mostly to let people know that this has started. So the first round will be due on Monday, 15 February at 3:00 PM PST. I'm willing to give Azza and toadsworthy an extra day or 2, so no need to stress on making it back in time.

Lost to DarkDesertFox 2-0. Had a blast I'll get you next time :p

Attachments

• tumblr_myp5g42hHn1rmc1g0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_myp5g42hHn1rmc1g0o1_500.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Has anyone seen Capella around? I sent a PM regarding the match 2 days ago and I got no response yet. Also, their status is invisible so I don't have any idea when they would come online.

Has anyone seen Capella around? I sent a PM regarding the match 2 days ago and I got no response yet. Also, their status is invisible so I don't have any idea when they would come online.

One tournament I was stuck doing my match with them last minute late at night and I did terrible.

//runs in late

Okay when pufflekirby gets online i can finally do et since im not busy
(dont kill me.)

Back