• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament #11!

I'll make the bracket when I get home (about 4 hours from now.)
Until then you can all decide if there should be stage striking or nah. I'm thinking that if both people want to, then try can. If 1 person says no, then just play like normal. But I'll hear other opinions first.

I think I'm gonna get a pro controller for this one....

It's what I use and it feels so comfortable. Get itttttt.

Anyways look who got some free time:
http://challonge.com/TBT11
As I usually do, the first day is mostly a "notification" day, so you an do your matches today idc, but it's mostly to let people know that this has started. So the first round will be due on Monday, 15 February at 3:00 PM PST. I'm willing to give Azza and toadsworthy an extra day or 2, so no need to stress on making it back in time.

Lost to DarkDesertFox 2-0. Had a blast I'll get you next time :p

Attachments

• tumblr_myp5g42hHn1rmc1g0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_myp5g42hHn1rmc1g0o1_500.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Has anyone seen Capella around? I sent a PM regarding the match 2 days ago and I got no response yet. Also, their status is invisible so I don't have any idea when they would come online.

Has anyone seen Capella around? I sent a PM regarding the match 2 days ago and I got no response yet. Also, their status is invisible so I don't have any idea when they would come online.

One tournament I was stuck doing my match with them last minute late at night and I did terrible.

//runs in late

Okay when pufflekirby gets online i can finally do et since im not busy
(dont kill me.)

Back