Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tournament #11!

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
1jYEMsu.jpg

It was Zig's turn to host but he wanted me to do it so maybe you'll get him as host in #12. :|

11 is my lucky number so this will be a good tournament I promise. :3

You will have 48 hours to complete your matches, but you are allowed a 24 hour extension.

All games will be best out of 3, except for semi-finals and finals, those will be best out of 5

Stages:
Final Destination / Omega stages
Battlefield
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland 64
Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt
Umbra Clock Tower (NEW!)

All matches will have the 3 stocks format along with an 8 minute time-limit.

Customs are not allowed, but Miis are allowed to use all custom moves and can be any size they desire. FreeMiis ftw

After winning at a stage earlier in the set, you can NOT select that stage again for the rest of the set. Final Destination and all Omegas count as 1 stage.

Rule changes for those of you too lazy to look through all of the rules:

-Umbra Clock Tower is added as a legal stage.

-Return of stage bans (I may include striking as well, haven't decided yet.)

Other stuffs:

Planning on starting when we have 16 sign ups, but we can go past that if enough people are interested.

There is going to be a prize pot (I've forgotten in my last tournaments because nobody ever participates when I do it •_•) It'll be divided 60%/30%/10% like the last tournament for first, second, and third place respectively.

No entrance fee because we haven't been giving DQ as much lately, but it can come back at anytime, so don't sign up if you're going to end up dropping out. ಠ_ಠ​

1. PuffleKirby21
2. ZigZag991
3. DarkDesertFox
4. Delishush
5. Javocado
6. Ness-Star
7. ObeseMudkipz
8. Spongebob
9. Capella
10. Azza
11. lars708
12. toadsworthy
13. AkatsukiYoshi
14. Jeremy
15. Nox
16. ArcherFalchion

Me: 175 bells
DarkDesertFox: 300 bells
toadsworthy: 525 bells

BRACKET!!!

So sign up and remember to buffBAN•ZELDA!
Note: Zelda is a completely legal character and you may use her if you so please. BAN•ZELDA is just a meme created by the denizens of the Zelda Social on Smashboards. Zelda is in no way applicable to be banned, as she is one of the worst characters in the game. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

Last edited:
Willing to get my ass thoroughly handed to me. Sign me up I guess.

Zelda is terrible :'(

I'll sign up tho. See if I can make it further than last tourney

I'll join, but when does this start?

Edit: ok I actually read the thing and now know when it starts :cool:

Last edited:
hmmmm.... I guess I can join after all, but I am gonna be out of town saturday through monday so my first match may take a sec... but I will more than make up for it if when I am around

Back