• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer vs Winter

Summer or winter?

• Summer

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Winter

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters
Summer for me without any doubt! I don't like the heat but I don't like the cold more I think. Plus in Summer I have holidays and I don't have to think about school. During winter, it's holidays I don't like and I have exams so not really fun.

I'm more of a Winter person, Summer is where the annoying bugs are out with it being too hot. Plus (Aside from swimming which I'm not a big fan of, and my birthday being in the Summer) there really isn't much else to do, whereas Autumn and Winter do.

Hmm hard choice. It was easier to say winter back then but as years passed. It changed. Summer is kinda more fun but I hate having to have ac on and not having anyone to hang out with for summer activities that involves moving around a lot. And back then my family would do a lot of fun things but now we do nothing but be bored. And I hate coming home to only have 2 full hours of sunlight and then its dark rest of the day. So I say summer, plus love the fireworks!

All seasons are joyous, but winter is king.

Winter for snow, sweaters, and hot drinks. And also not being constantly sweaty!

Definitely the summer. I'm absolutely miserable when it's cold during the winter. Plus, I hate shoveling and driving in the snow. Summer is much better because the weather is more pleasant, there's no school and my birthday is in the summer!

Back