Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
with winter slowly (finally) going away, do you wear sunscreen/spf? i mean to do so more but i often forget. i also really need to find a nice lightweight facial sunscreen/moisturizer with spf so feel free to drop recommendations šŸ‘€

my lip balms also have spf! :]

I usually donā€™t stay out in the sun, so I donā€™t put on sunscreen.

I wear it strictly when I'm going to be in the sun during the summer. They say you're supposed to wear it daily but I don't lol. Probably should though.

I try to put it on as much as possible between the months of June - August, but admittedly sometimes I forget. I burn easily though, so I need to be better at remembering. Once I went out for lunch on a patio and forgot to put on sunscreen, and I was burned on my neck/shoulders for WEEKS :/

Not often enough šŸ˜­ I just can't stand the smell and feel of it but I also don't like the idea of skin cancer. I try to put it on if I know I'm gonna be outside for a long time (unless it's around 5 pm-ish when the sun is setting or close to setting)

I do try to in the summer but I fall off in the winter (even tho I know it's still important, feels weird to put on sunscreen when its cold). I am very fair and I don't want to age like milk

the "yes, sometimes" group is definitely ppl who felt attacked by the last option (me šŸ˜¤)

I don't use daily sunscreen, although I know that I should. Only if I'll be spending a day in the sun, and even then I don't think I reapply often enough.

I always wear sunscreen! for my face I like the bareMinerals tinted moisturizer with spf. sometimes I wanna skip it just cause I'd like to look less pale, but I get red pretty quickly and I live at a high elevation so I know it's important to wear. plus I really like the smell of the one I use so that makes it easier

i use sunscreen regularly even indoors šŸ˜‚ it's part of my skincare routine and i always advise people to wear sunscreen lol.

I usually don't wear sunscreen, instead I try to stay out of the sun. Tanning intentionally is something I'll never understand. Staying in the sun is horrible to me, and if I don't protect my head it will give me a headache. If I know that I need to stay in the sun then yes I'll use sunscreen, I'd just rather NOT.

What is this thing called summer? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ I live in Scotland so usually need an umbrella ā˜”ļø šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ Seriously though on a very rare summer day I will wear sunscreen. You see a lot of burnt people around here šŸ™ˆ

I only ever remember to wear sunscreen when Iā€™m at the beach or pool šŸ˜­ otherwise I just wing it and accept my fate LMAO

During the summer I live on a coastal beach town so I typically wear sunscreen when there. Always when I go to the beach. I want to start wearing spf daily though, although I work from home so I donā€™t go out much during the week!

only when iā€™m inside for long periods of time, which is rarely. iā€™m always indoors, but in case of a rare outdoor event i wear spf 70 LOL iā€™m pasty.

i use spf every day because it's in my moisturizer for the winter, and then in summer i change to a typical daily one that i usually use as a primer. i actually need to buy some more bc mine spoiled and now it's yellow and smells weird šŸ« 

So...I'm like, super ancient. From a time when we put crisco on ourselves and played at the lake/beach/pool all day. No sunscreen. I've had some pretty bad burns from this, but it was never a big deal - you'd burn, sometimes blister, peel like a lizard, and still be out in the sun the whole time. Sunscreen just wasn't a thing.

Some people would use hats or umbrellas - but that was for old people and babies. But now - with the skin cancer thing, I'm trying to remember sun protection.

But I can't stand the smell of some of the sunscreens. Ew. So I got these sleeves for when I'm outside (farmers defense, no joke). I put on the sleeves when im working outside, and use a mineral (not stinky) sunscreen on my face. When i remember.

I'll probably start looking like a wrinkled up alligator soon....

Back