• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Summer vs Winter

Summer or winter?

• Summer

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Winter

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

Dinosaurz

Liam
Bells
Switch
2230-1915-6718
Festival Lantern
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Froggy Snowman
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Now what do you prefer more? Summer or winter? I’m not sure but probably summer I get seasonal depression lol

I’ve always liked winter over summer. The only advantage summer has over winter is the longer daylight hours.

Summer holds an even bigger advantage to those who are still in school since it’s the one season students have off. But I’m not in school anymore.

summer for sure! i dont do well in the heat but i hate the cold, so winter is not my cup of tea, especially in canada. swimming is one of my favourite sports and i love the feel of sand. snow is very pretty and making snowmen is fun and all, but god it gets so frosty over here. plus, shovelling snow is awful. my only positive for winter is christmas 🎅

Both are good but I went with winter. Winter gives me a sense of peace but then driving & working outside in the winter sucks.

summer supremacy, said it in the seasons thread but i live in canada so winter is way too cold, i can't breathe in it and i hate bundling up 😩

Ugh, it's tough. It's winter at the moment, and it's sort of too much rain? But summer is also really hot. 🙃

Hmm I like both for different reasons, but I would probably say I prefer winter. It’s easier to do stuff when it’s not so hot, and I love the rain!

both extremes are uncomfy but I think of the two I'd pick winter, simply because it's easier to warm up by bundling up in many layers. In the summer, you could be wearing the thinnest clothing possible and still be sweating a ton.

winter. it can get pretty hot and humid where I live, and I dislike being sweaty and will avoid going out. I do like the longer daylight hours in the summer, though.

I vastly prefer Winter over Summer. I better tolerate the cold than the heat, so Winter is much better for me in that regard. Aside from the heat, Summer also brings with it mosquitoes, rain and thunderstorms and I don't like those. Winter, when we're lucky, brings with it snow and snow is pretty and can make for quite the pleasant scenes; of course, ice is always coming alongside the snow and that's a huge downside. I much prefer bundling up under warm blankets, drinking hot drinks and wearing layers to warm up during the cold of Winter as opposed to trying to cool off with fans and drinking cold drinks in the Summer trying to cool off. Finally, Winter features Christmas and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, whereas Summer has nothing near as enjoyable in terms of holidays.

Winter's my favorite season. Summer's my least favorite season. Give me cooler temperatures and holidays over sweating to death and dealing with all the insects.

100% winter, especially now that i’m done with school and don’t have summer vacation anymore lol. i’m honestly miserable during the summer months— i love the blue skies and how sunny it usually is, the vibrant green of the grass and the leaves on the trees, seeing all of the wildlife roaming around and all of the flowers etc, but the hot temperatures are so ass. my body temperature is insanely high all of the time (to the point that i could fake having a fever to get out of going to school when i was a kid easily sorry mom), i don’t have air conditioning in my room and only have a tiny fan, so summer is basically just me overheating, not sleeping well, feeling sick, having little energy, and being cranky and miserable because of it until the cooler fall temperatures start coming in. i have been counting down the days until summer is over before it even officially started!

i could do without the snow, ice, and slush during the winter months, but the cold temperatures are heaven for me. i miss the cold, i wanna be freezing my butt off so badly rn 💔 winter is also superior because it has no bugs, and it has christmas!

I love winter! The only things I really like about summer are summer vacation and convention season, and I haven't been in school in forever so the first doesn't even apply for me anymore. Plus, while I hate being cold, the feeling of being too hot makes me feel more sick 😖

At least where I live, Winter has the edge over Summer. I don't like being super cold, but I don't like the heat either. However, I find it a lot easier to warm up when it's cold than I do to cool down when it's hot.

winter for sure, at least if I’m cold I can always layer up. there’s only so much you can take off when you’re hot. I hate how humid and hot the summer is where I’m at.

Back