• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Stitches for trade

Marcefinn

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
I am only looking for Diana. No one else. In game it is July 27th, he will be in boxes on August 1st. He has his original shirt and catchphrase. Haven't been in his house but he has only been in my town for about a week and I haven't given him anything new so he should be almost 100% original!

Oh okay! How original is she :) and when would you want to trade?

I think I can keep her as original as possible, but it's POSSIBLE that she changes her shirt or her catchphrase during time traveling. Unfortunately that's something I can't affect. But there's a good chance that she's going to stay 100% original.
And I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade, because first I need to tt her in boxes and I don't know how long that's going to take. If you'd reserve him for me (just so I can be sure that I don't waste my time :s) I would definitely try to tt her in boxes till it's the 1st of august in your town!

And btw sorry for my bad english, I'm German ^^"

Last edited:
No your english is good! And yeah I dont care about catchphrase or shirt! So i will reserve him for you then!

Back