• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey guys!

xmattify

Bells
It's good to be here on the Bell Tree Forums

I'm Matt and I've been playing Animal Crossing for almost 9 years now. My first Animal Crossing game was New Leaf for the 3DS and have played for hundreds of hours, with my current town being made in 2019. I've also played New Horizons and got a copy in 2022. In addition I've played a little bit of Wild World, having gotten it earlier this year. Of all games in the series, I'd say New Leaf has to be my favorite.

My favorite villagers have to be Walker, Biskit, Julian and Kiki. Started out on New Leaf with Walker, never had Biskit, but it'd be great if he could move in to my town in one of the games. I got Julian from his amiibo and kiki moved in on her own in 2020 on my New Leaf copy.

Not really sure what else to say other than that this was a pretty lousy introduction, but I'm looking forward to hanging out on here and meeting some more animal crossing players.

Welcome to the forums, Matt! ✨ Definitely not a lousy introduction!

I saw you're looking for NL visitors for your train station. Unfortunately I haven't played NL, but best of luck with it!

Which AC games are you actively playing at the moment? Just NL? 😊

This wasn’t a lousy introduction at all! Welcome to the forums, Matt! I hope you have a wonderful time here. 💖

New Leaf is my favourite Animal Crossing game as well, though sadly I don’t play anymore. You also have great taste in villagers! Kiki is one of my favourite villagers as well; I’m such a sucker for black cats, haha. I hope you’re able to get Biskit in one of your games eventually! ☺️

Welcome to the forums, Matt! ✨ Definitely not a lousy introduction!

I saw you're looking for NL visitors for your train station. Unfortunately I haven't played NL, but best of luck with it!

Which AC games are you actively playing at the moment? Just NL? 😊
Thanks, I really hope I can get this done. Such a shame Nintendo is shutting down the 3ds online services already I thought they woulda kept it going for a bit more but it has been 12 years. And about what I'm playing, I play new horizons, new leaf and wild world and a bit of animal crossing gamecube every now and then!

Back