• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stitch Exposure

What is your Stitch exposure?

• I have or previously had Stitches in my Animal Crossing town/island.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • I own Lilo and Stitch merchandise.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I have had stitches because of an open wound/injury/surgery/incision.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I have never had medical stitches.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
What is your Stitch exposure?

I've had stitches before, none of which were on my skin. I had multiple in my mouth when I had my teeth extracted for implants, and a few on my lip when I was younger due to an infection.

I have a Stitch plush toy.

I got stitches not that long ago (2020). I had a cyst growing on my shoulder area. I decided to get it checked out by a dermatologist. I've never had these things appear and I didn't want it to be cancerous or malignant. Scary thought at the time. Luckily it was fine, but still removed.

Then...when I was supposed to get the stitches removed, COVID went full force on the world. I couldn't even get into the doctor. They had to pull the stitches out in a public parking lot. With masked doctors surrounding me outside, it felt dystopian.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
This thread 😂😂
I have Stitches in my New Leaf town. I’m pretty sure you get items for scanning in amiibo cards? Well, my mum did that for me and accidentally invited Stitches, so he’s stayed ever since to remind me of that. 😂

I’ve never had any of the types of stitches listed. I’m not really a big fan of the villager or the disney character and I hope I never need surgical stitches.

I love this, lol. I'm not a fan of the villager Stitches and while I enjoy Lilo and Stitch, I don't really find Stitch himself all that cute, so no merch. I have had actual stitches, though!

The only medical stitches I've received, at least as far as I know, were from a wisdom tooth extraction years ago which can be standard protocol.

I've had Stitches, the villager, as a resident of my main, horror-themed New Leaf town for years as a Frankenstein's Monster reference. Love him.

I've seen a few episodes of the Lilo & Stitch television show from the 2000s but have never gotten around to watching the movie yet. I'm not really a Disney person but I've been thinking about checking it out for a few years now.

My current stitch exposure involves forming crochet stitches with a crochet hook. One of my favorite stitches is the bobble stitch. When you finish making one it looks like a circle-shaped bulge, and it gives your project a fun texture. Why such a thing is not included in the poll (as well as stitches in sewing) is beyond me.

I've had Stitches in my NL town, NH Island and PC camp. I've also had about 16 stitches after ankle fracture surgery. I also liked Lilo and Stitch growing up!

Oh my gosh, this thread is amazing! 😂

I haven't had Stitches on my AC island (as far as I can remember anyway!). I've never had any Lilo & Stitch merchandise (maybe a book at some point?), though I did love Stitch as a kid. And I have had surgical stitches!

no i've never had medical stitches before but Stitches is currently in my town and I own a tiny stitch tsum tsum somewhere around this house.

Threads are used for stitching, is this a weird way to go meta? 🤔

I had Stitches on my island, I think in ACNL? Or was it ACNH?

I also have stitches on my left hand. Got them from car accident where the car rolled over several times. I literally thought I'd die but the only reminder of that on my body are the stitches on my left hand. A piece of glass went in there.

And no, I wasn't driving. I was sitting in the back and I didn't even know the driver. He was a friend of a friend. He was driving on the highway and noticed too late that he had to get off the highway and he turned way too hard which sent the car flying. :/

I've had stitches for an injury before. I was too young to remember the incident but I have a scar from it. The other stitches exposures sound a lot more fun.

ive had stitches in my town before and i own a few lilo and stitch things (im wearing stitch pants rn!) but I've never had medical ones

I have Stitches in one of my towns and I have some Lilo and Stitch merchandise (like plushies), but that's about it.

I've never had regular stitches before but I did have the dissolvable ones you get after wisdom teeth removal.

Back