• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam games

porkpie28

Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
User Title Color Change
Hi everyone I have got steam looking for games to play on my switch I have animal crossing Pokémon and mario kart on PlayStation I have fall guys Looking for games like them

Wait are you looking for Steam games or Switch games?
And all the games you listed are very different gameplay wise but if you're just looking for games with a cartoony aesthetic I can suggest Spyro Reignited and Hat in Time they're both cartoony platformers (both are available on Steam and the Switch shop lol)

Wait are you looking for Steam games or Switch games?
And all the games you listed are very different gameplay wise but if you're just looking for games with a cartoony aesthetic I can suggest Spyro Reignited and Hat in Time they're both cartoony platformers (both are available on Steam and the Switch shop lol)
thank you and I was looking to try out steam games, I already have a switch, now that the steam deck is out, I can try out steam my pc is rubbish

I'm actually having trouble thinking of games that match the criteria that you've given which you can't also just get on your Switch or PSN. The only one that comes to mind is A Hat in Time. There is a Switch port of that, but the PC version gets DLC and updates much faster, as far as I'm aware. I also echo that Stardew Valley is an addictive little game, enhanced on PC with the ability to install mods, but if you're not interested in that, the Switch version is also fine. (Also, that game has basically no system requirements so unless you're playing on something made in the 90's, it'll almost certainly run on even the most trash PC)

I'm not saying that it isn't worth having a Steam account, since there are a lot of good games on there that you can't find anywhere else. But unless you're some filthy rich oil tycoon, I wouldn't recommend investing in a Steam Deck just for them. At least not until more reviews come out. The Spyro Reignited Trilogy (as well as the Crash N-Sane trilogy) is great, but as far as I know, there's no reason to not just get the PS4 version if you can't afford a better PC. The primary benefit of playing on a PC would be higher graphical fidelity and ability to install mods (which you might be able to do on the Steam Deck; I haven't actually checked.) The primary benefit of Steam Deck is its portability, which is great. But that's not why I would personally get it over games that also exist on Switch. (The performance will probably be better on Steam Deck compared to Switch, mind you, but I don't know if that alone makes it worth buying a whole new console if you already have the others)

What kind of games have you enjoyed in the past? I might be able to come up with a few good recommendations based on the genres you like. A great thing about steam is that nearly every game listed will go on sale at least a few times a year, so you can always wait to get the ones you want at a lower price too. I'd been waiting to get Sekiro on sale since last year, but missed every chance till the recent summer game's sale 😅

What kind of games have you enjoyed in the past? I might be able to come up with a few good recommendations based on the genres you like. A great thing about steam is that nearly every game listed will go on sale at least a few times a year, so you can always wait to get the ones you want at a lower price too. I'd been waiting to get Sekiro on sale since last year, but missed every chance till the recent summer game's sale 😅
I really like chill games games that you can just play and have fun in

Available Now:
Pumpkin Jack. Not sure if it is on other platforms.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Bug Fables, but that is available on Switch too same way with StarDew Valley.
Some people suggest Littlewood when asking for animal crossing like/stardew valley like games.
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are also available but they are already on the Switch and PlayStation and are older games. Same with Okami.
Snake Pass? I don't know much about it but it has mostly positive reviews.

Early Access:
TemTem is fun and I like Hokko Life. Both are Early Access. pokemon like and animal crossing like.
Spirit of the Island is Early Access and has a demo.
Mythic Ocean early access and has a demo.
Sun Haven is early access.
Phantom Abyss early access.

Not launched yet:
Coromon in 2022 which also has a demo. pokemon like.
My Time at Sandrock in 2022 but I thought that was releasing on Switch too. unsure.
Garden story is suppose to launch on Steam and other platforms in August. Eastward is suppose to launch on Steam and Switch whenever they launch.
Frogun I bet will be up your alley. It will be a while before they launch but they do have a Steam page and are launching on Steam first. If it is still up, their kickstarter has a demo of the game.
I am Fish with an unknown date and demo.
Coral Island this year but that is launching on the Switch too.
Wanderlost with unknown date.
Lorcan The Leprechaun 2022 and has a demo.
One Lonely Outpost in 2022 alot of people seem to be excited for.

Let's see, alot of the games in my wishlist on Steam haven't released yet. So I guess it kinda depends if you are ok with waiting a little or not.
Unknown Launches/2022 Launches in my wishlist are Sea of Stars, Elementallis, Kindred Fates, Moonshell Island, 'Little Kitty, Big City', Ooblets will launch on Steam before they hit the Switch.
--
Nykra and Chinatown Detective Agency are suppose to launch on Steam in August but I am not sure if that is something you would be interested in or not. They aren't really in the categories you described in your post but I think they will be good.

edited for organization.

Last edited:
Available Now:
Pumpkin Jack. Not sure if it is on other platforms.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Bug Fables, but that is available on Switch too same way with StarDew Valley.
Some people suggest Littlewood when asking for animal crossing like/stardew valley like games.
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are also available but they are already on the Switch and PlayStation and are older games. Same with Okami.
Snake Pass? I don't know much about it but it has mostly positive reviews.

Early Access:
TemTem is fun and I like Hokko Life. Both are Early Access. pokemon like and animal crossing like.
Spirit of the Island is Early Access and has a demo.
Mythic Ocean early access and has a demo.
Sun Haven is early access.
Phantom Abyss early access.

Not launched yet:
Coromon in 2022 which also has a demo. pokemon like.
My Time at Sandrock in 2022 but I thought that was releasing on Switch too. unsure.
Garden story is suppose to launch on Steam and other platforms in August. Eastward is suppose to launch on Steam and Switch whenever they launch.
Frogun I bet will be up your alley. It will be a while before they launch but they do have a Steam page and are launching on Steam first. If it is still up, their kickstarter has a demo of the game.
I am Fish with an unknown date and demo.
Coral Island this year but that is launching on the Switch too.
Wanderlost with unknown date.
Lorcan The Leprechaun 2022 and has a demo.
One Lonely Outpost in 2022 alot of people seem to be excited for.

Let's see, alot of the games in my wishlist on Steam haven't released yet. So I guess it kinda depends if you are ok with waiting a little or not.
Unknown Launches/2022 Launches in my wishlist are Sea of Stars, Elementallis, Kindred Fates, Moonshell Island, 'Little Kitty, Big City', Ooblets will launch on Steam before they hit the Switch.
--
Nykra and Chinatown Detective Agency are suppose to launch on Steam in August but I am not sure if that is something you would be interested in or not. They aren't really in the categories you described in your post but I think they will be good.

edited for organization.
thank you for your help my pc is rubbish for steam hoping to get a steam deck this year

thank you for your help my pc is rubbish for steam hoping to get a steam deck this year
oh, well you got time since the Deck is only pre-orders right now. I would just browse around on Steam and get a wishlist going. Maybe check out some of the games on youtube or play the demos if the game has a demo. It is a large library and you may find a hidden gem you really like or something that just had a page created.

Calico is fun, it's available both on Steam and the Nintendo Switch, you run a cat cafe in it, it's a nice cozy relaxing, cute game

Also, My Time At Portia is good, it's available on both I believe

Stardew Valley is a good one to try and is available on both switch and steam.

Have you tried the forest? It’s a really fun, interesting game and kinda difficult at first. I really like it though because you can build, hunt, cook, and other things like that but you also have to fight off cannibals from time to time and it can get a bit frightening if your into horror type games! 😂
Sims 4 is also amazing of course if you just want a chill and relaxing game

Back