• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Friend List Thread

im 66catcatcat or dubiousdelphine! Currently playing Tailsman:Digital Edition and Slime Rancher. Has some other free games.

Last edited:
Eh, felt like starting something in the new PC section with something simple.
My steam ID is nikoking1234, and I've got TF2, HL2, and Portal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikoking
I used to be called Jessy_Azran, but then I've changed my name to Kit_Tea_Cup. I got permission from Steam to start over as I felt under pressure trying to solve Steam achievements, it was clashing with my OCD hard. There are a few games where there is endless achievements. I'm on level 0 at the moment, but maybe one day I might make myself level 1.

I love the free games on there!!!

I prefer short visual novels, because if they have Steam achievements, at least I'd be able to finish it.

Awesome games: Robin, Marie's Room, Zup series and hopefully plenty more to come.
Games I should have ignored: Confess My Love, Nonogram - Master's Legacy, and a few others which too embarrassing to share. So glad to keep that activity off my record. Just yuck.

Playing a lot of Monster Hunter World right now, into iceborne after taking a long break. I usually play a lot of JRPGS, but I'm also into risk of rain 2, left 4 dead (sometimes), dead by daylight etc.

Or you can add me if you just wanna chat.

Last edited:
I play mostly fantasty, strategy, RPGs, and adventure games.

I don't usually play with others, but it can be fun to chat sometimes. Prefer older (25+) players.

I play many different games almost all day everyday. My bio is a joke, don't take it seriously

I like to voice chat while playing games. If you add me on steam and have a discord please add that too: WalceDony#9044

I downloaded/joined Steam for the first time the other day. I only have one game so far but here's my profile if anyone wants to be friends:

Back