• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Village Hidden In The Leaves

Island/Town Name
Hidden Leaf
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Pansies

Prophecy82

Prophecy82 from HiddenLeaf
Bells
Switch
7771-3966-0008
Island
HiddenLeaf
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Greetings and salutations,

My name is Prophecy82, and I am a Animal Crossingaholic (hic). I have played the GameCube version, Wild West on NDS, New Leaf & Happy Home Designer on 3DS, and now New Horizons on the Switch. I also collected the Amiibo cards and started collecting the manga series and coloring books.

I used to do a lot of hosting events on New Leaf, and I have begun the process of hosting events on the Switch.

Right now my main focus is on collecting and completing a full orderable catalog! Also I currently have ideas on hosting specific events like

Free Catalog Event I – Collectible Furniture Sets
Free Catalog Event II – All Villager Amiibo Posters
Free Catalog Event III – All orderable K.K. Slider songs, Flooring, and Wallpapers.

A future I would like to start working on is an all clothing catalog event. But enough of my ideas…

I am also into organizing information, creating documents, forms, and tutorials. Most likely you will see what looks like a lot of random posts on my journal, but I really just getting all the ideas out of my head. Currently working on achieving a 5 star southern island, but my catalog event is getting in the way.

I do make art work as well.
If you like to see my designs and tutorials, please visit my Artist Chop Block @ www dot CLICK HERE dot zOmg.

I would like to also do a series on creating/updating different types of concepts for designing your homes/island/terraform. I will start providing a Virtual Tour of my houses and island for those who are interested.

As of 06/01/20 this is my current island setup

Last edited:
Week 1, Round 2!!
Wait, what? Round 2? Yes, Round 2. This is my second island, I lost my original island due to a horrible glitch that didn’t allow me to go online or even upload my artwork and I do work hard on them, hell I even post step-by-step tutorials on how I make things. So… the second time around and I need to power grind though this b***h.

Day 1 – The Basics
So yeah... OK. Tom Nook is so annoying and talks way too much, and that dirty ass raccoon has the audacity to give me an itemized bill knowing I came here with nothing! Yeah, I want to pay with bell! WTH! Nook Miles?!?! ARRRGGggg! More talking, basic tutorial on how to make a flimsy fishing rod. Ok, the race to 5000 Nook Miles. Note: I do time travel (TT).

Todo Checklist…
- Check out all applications on Nook Phone
- View camera and take a random photo.
- View Passport, edit comment.
- Open Design app, create a new design and save.
- Make a post on the bulletin board and save.
- Speak to all my neighbors.

Enter Residential Service Tent…
- Speak to Tom Nook
- Complete DIY tutorial; you can now make both flimsy fishing rod and net
- Inspect ABD for 50 Nook Miles, and buy one item from Nook Shopping when you have bells.
- Catch four different bugs or fish four different fish; you just need any combination of four new creatures to turn in to Tom Nook to get both Flimsy Axe and Watering Can.

Grind out materials...
- Pick all branches, fruits, sea shells, stones, and weeds; do not sell yet!
- Create all your equipment, do not buy them!
- Make a total of two/three axes, two, fishing rods, and two nets; use them until they break.
- Shake all the trees first then use the flimsy axe on them to get three pieces of wood.
- You will eventually get one piece of furniture, and you will get stung by a Wasp. Do not use medicine!
- After you get stung, speak to your neighbors and one will give you a DIY for Medicine! Try to get stung twice for Milestone.
- Once you have donated bugs and fish to Tom Nook, during the fifth donation he gave you five flowers for free, you want to invest in five more.

Grinding goals…
- Create five D.I.Y. recipes aka your tools
- Use one of your tools until it breaks; flimsy axe is the quickest
- Use flimsy axe on trees until you get 20 pieces of any wood types
- Catch ten bugs; try to catch a minimum of four each.
- Catch ten fish; try to catch a minimum of four each.
- Catch ten different types of fish
- Sell ten (10) sea shells to the Resident Service Tent
- Sell fifty (50) clumps of weeds to the Resident Service Tent
- Buy and plant ten (10) flowers.
- Water ten flower plants
- Buy and plant ten (10) cedar/saplings
- Did you buy one item from Nook Shopping?
- Fish three pieces of trash from fishing; boots, empty cans, or tires.

Why four kinds of bugs and fish?
One for Blathers, three bugs for future Flick, and three fish for C.J. Even though those are for future days, you can sell the excess for begs and use to purchase flowers and trees.

If you followed this guide you will have exactly 8450 Nook Miles. BOOM! Talk to Toom Nook and pay your moving fees (Nook Miles).

Animal Crossing New Horizons Dailies
By Gabriel "Prophecy82" Oquendo

Morning Daily Checklist @9AM/0900 Hours
Before beginning your dailies, make sure you have at two flimsy axes, fishing rod, net, shovel, and a slingshot. Also, if unlocked on your island a ladder and vaulting pole. And please keep your inventory capacity; try to max out your inventory asap.

Locate the Message in a Bottle on the beach; learn if new.
Talk to all your villagers.
Locate villager crafting DIY in their house**
Check for any special visiting NPCs.
Collect all the sea shells from the beaches.
Pick up all tree branches and weeds, off the ground.*
Equip water can and water all your flowers (even if you just planted them).
Equip a shovel and dig up all fossils; drop off near museum.
Equip a shovel and dig up 10 manila clams; create bait after you catch them all.
Equip a net and shake all trees.***
Collect all the fallen fruit.
Equip a flimsy ax and hit all your trees 3 times.
Equip a flimsy ax and hit all rocks 5-6 times.

Evening Checklist @ 9PM/2100 Hours

Locate the Message in a Bottle on the beach; learn if new.
Locate villager crafting DIY in their house.
Check to see if Celeste in wondering your island; learn possible new DIY.

Notes:
* We want a clear ground for items to drop on, and it also has happen on multiple occasions where I would chop/shake trees and items/materials would fall and disappear because there was no room for them.
** Each day in the morning and evening, a random villager will craft a DIY in their house; if you have additional residents, you can switch over to them and have them collect an additional DIY card.
*** For safety reasons always have a net equipped when shaking trees in the cases of bees/wasps. When you have the net equipped and they show up, your character will automatically face them and you simple have to press A to catch them.

Last edited:
How To Boost Milestones With Alternate Residents
More information is coming soon...

Milestone
Nook Miles
Welcome Miles500
Edit Credit - Edit your Comment in your passport300
First Custom Design500
Bulletin-Board Benefit - Create new post on bulletin board300
Town Icons - Change Flag500
Town Icons - Change Tune500
Island Togetherness - 1 Day - Talk to all neighbors300
DIY Tools - Craft 5 tools300
Break 1 tool300
Rough-hewn - Chop 20 wood from tress300
Rough-hewn - Chop 100 wood from tress500
Rock-Splitting Champ - Break a rock after eatng food500
Angling for Perfection - Catch 10 Insects300
You've Got the Bug - Catch 10 Fish300
Greedy Weeder - Sell 50 weeds300
Greedy Weeder - Sell 200 weeds500
Flower power - Plant 10 Flowers300
Flower Tender - Water 10 flowers300
Tomorrow's Trees Today - Plant 5 tree saplings300
Tomorrow's Trees Today - Plant 10 tree saplings500
Pick of the Bunch - Sell 20 fruits300
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Apple tree300
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Coconut tree200
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Cherry tree300
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Orange tree300
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Peach tree300
Fruit Roots - Plant a new Pear tree300
Go Ahead. Be Shellfish! - Sell 10 seashells300
Go Ahead. Be Shellfish! - Sell 50 seashells500
Clam and Collected - Find 5 manila clams300
Clam and Collected - Find 20 manila clams500
First-Time Buyer - Buy an item from Nook's Crannny300
Seller of Unwanted Stuff - Sell an item to Nook's Cranny300
Shop to It - Buy an item from Nook Shopping300
Bell Ringer - Spend 5,000 bells300
Total Milestones Earned

Last edited:
My House - The Virtual Tour

My Living/ Entry Way

First Floor, Left Room aka The Bathroom

First Floor, Top Room aka The Kitchen

First Floor, Right Room aka The Evil Room

Second Floor aka The Music Studio

Basement aka My Original First Floor (Work In-Progress)

ok so for the entrance, nice but I feel as it could have a grander feel like a welcome, ur decoration is perfect definitely paints a picture on what is going on, you should definitely use more tree types such as bamboo and other as it really makes a space comfortable, ur layout for ur house is very nice kitchen 10/10 love the way it feels, I like the artwok u placed around the island gives it a good vibe, add more green around te island like hendges bushes ect makes an island feel like an island, I rlly like secret beach entrance keeps the hidden part well, ur beach is decorated well the furniture rlly compliments the style defenetly is coming along has a lot of potential

Back