• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Friend List Thread

accepted c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yeah i have private because i dont want a bunch of hentai noobs to add me and such. i'm usually nice but srsly i don't like spambots adding me 24*7

Added a few people who've recently posted. Going to repost my profile link again, although can also click below. I'm currently obsessed with ARK, but if anyone fancies playing something some time in the future, feel free to shoot me a message. Mainly like playing shooters, RPGs, music games, but I'm open to playing other things too, particularly if they're co-op.

Hi, I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/thearchersbowshavebroken on steam.

I don't play a lot of multiplayer games but I'm signed in on Steam pretty much any time I'm on my PC so feel free to add me if you want someone to talk to, want to pad your friends list, or whatever. Introduce yourself first if you want because I'm shy and will probs never message anyone myself. :(

there is actually one, tbt game night or something, it's on my profile too i think. kinda inactive but ya

added ya both

There a Bell Tree Forums group on steam? Oh my gosh, add me on that. We should make it active again! :eek:

Back