Steam Friend List Thread

im 66catcatcat or dubiousdelphine! Currently playing Tailsman:Digital Edition and Slime Rancher. Has some other free games.

Last edited:
Eh, felt like starting something in the new PC section with something simple.
My steam ID is nikoking1234, and I've got TF2, HL2, and Portal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nikoking
I used to be called Jessy_Azran, but then I've changed my name to Kit_Tea_Cup. I got permission from Steam to start over as I felt under pressure trying to solve Steam achievements, it was clashing with my OCD hard. There are a few games where there is endless achievements. I'm on level 0 at the moment, but maybe one day I might make myself level 1.

I love the free games on there!!!

I prefer short visual novels, because if they have Steam achievements, at least I'd be able to finish it.

Awesome games: Robin, Marie's Room, Zup series and hopefully plenty more to come.
Games I should have ignored: Confess My Love, Nonogram - Master's Legacy, and a few others which too embarrassing to share. So glad to keep that activity off my record. Just yuck.

Playing a lot of Monster Hunter World right now, into iceborne after taking a long break. I usually play a lot of JRPGS, but I'm also into risk of rain 2, left 4 dead (sometimes), dead by daylight etc.

Or you can add me if you just wanna chat.

Last edited:
I play mostly fantasty, strategy, RPGs, and adventure games.

I don't usually play with others, but it can be fun to chat sometimes. Prefer older (25+) players.

I play many different games almost all day everyday. My bio is a joke, don't take it seriously

I like to voice chat while playing games. If you add me on steam and have a discord please add that too: WalceDony#9044

I downloaded/joined Steam for the first time the other day. I only have one game so far but here's my profile if anyone wants to be friends:

Back