• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stalk Market Master [Beta 3]

Triaged

Turnip for What?
Bells
New Horizons Token
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
Stalk Market Master
A tool for beginners to the Stalk Market

tumblr_mqy2oftzwo1qaouc1o1_1280.png

Hey everybody~... so I'm here to share with you a tool that I've been working on developing to help those who are beginners in dealing with the Stalk Market. For those comfortable with the SM, it can help you track your net profits/losses. In preparation for the first non-beta release, I have begun collaboration with Tuneafish from FYeah-Animal Crossing to tweak the design/look of the program.

So, what exactly is SMM? It's a Microsoft Excel 2007 spreadsheet that tracks and organizes your Stalk Market Trends semi-automatically. As you input data into the spreadsheet, it will automatically calculate basic statistics for you, and offer (BETA) advice as to the course of action that you should take. When you sell your bells, input the price you sold them at and the tip you gave (if applicable) to calculate your total profit for that week! You can even record the FC of the person of whose town you sold in, should you need to.

The automatic advice section is still in the works. For the most part, it operates with relative accuracy. However, before the first official release, tweaks need to be made. This is where I need your help. As you come across errors or bugs in the sheet, please notify me so I may fix it for future versions!

How do I use it? After downloading SMM, simply begin inputting data in the double-boarded boxes. These will be the only things you can input. Type only the number (ie "3442") within the box. The spreadsheet will automatically add commas and the applicable unit. Begin by entering the price which you bought the turnips at in the "Sunday Buy Price," and then the number of turnips you purchased. Then, as the week continues, input each new selling price. Missing a price will result in inaccurate advice, unfortunately. When you sell your bells, input your selling price and (if applicable) tip, and your profit/loss column will display your total change. (Subtotal - Tips - Bells Spent = Profit/Loss)

Current Version: Beta 3
Click here to download

Known Errors

• (BETA) Advice: Will not display that you are in a random pattern if Monday Morning is above 101.
  • (BETA) Advice: Slow to acknowledge small/huge spikes, until the spike actually occurs.
  • (BETA) Advice: Missing one selling price displays random pattern.

Last edited:
MS Office is available for Apple platforms! If you're a student, you can purchase the Student Version @ a discount!

Ew no. I don't want any Microsoft anything on my Mac. Bad enough I had to bootcamp. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

After the first version officially releases, I might try to release a version on google docs for use in the cloud.

AH, cool! I'll be waiting. ;p Good luck!

AH, cool! I'll be waiting. ;p Good luck!

Yeah! I just have to confirm that the logic statements are relatively the same. I think it will convert fine! But the problem is that I don't think I can lock individual cells, so people might be able to accidentally damage the equations. :(

Update: Known Errors

• (BETA) Advice: Will not display that you are in a random pattern if Monday Morning is above 101.
  • (BETA) Advice: Slow to acknowledge small/huge spikes, until the spike actually occurs.
  • (BETA) Advice: Missing one selling price displays random pattern.

Last edited:
Back