• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Stalk Market Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need to meet all the new people, so, what's up? I'm still super new to the project(the 100th member lol) but I hope this project successfully brings in the Bells when we are updated to see the turnip prices.

Stalk prices are 376 in my Japanese town. I am expecting a business call so I'll open after 2PM

JAPANESE TOWN. That means add my Japanese code

Stalk prices are 376 in my Japanese town. I am expecting a business call so I'll open after 2PM

My code is 3136-7914-5459. I'll go ahead and add your code now, if you would please let me know when your gate is open so I can get in and sell my turnips that would be fantastic! I appreciate you sharing your turnip prices!

I never did receive my call. So I'm scared my director will call me at any moment. I will open and try to help everyone. Give me a sec to get set up

My code is 2191-8678-9087. I added your code, so if you could let me sell my turnips I would really appreciate it.

I feel like I need to meet all the new people, so, what's up? I'm still super new to the project(the 100th member lol) but I hope this project successfully brings in the Bells when we are updated to see the turnip prices.

you win...nothing! nothing but my warmest welcome that is ^^

I never did receive my call. So I'm scared my director will call me at any moment. I will open and try to help everyone. Give me a sec to get set up

Thank you so so so much! Thanks to you I made a grand total of 3,069,000 and profit of 2,269,000. After buying 800k worth at 94 bells. Thanks again, I appreciate this so much!

Would you let me sell my turnips at your town? My FC: 4554-1285-8747

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back