• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Stalk Market Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalk prices are 376 in my Japanese town. I am expecting a business call so I'll open after 2PM

JAPANESE TOWN. That means add my Japanese code

I'd like to come by as well please? My code is under my avatar. :3 I've added you. :p

Hey Traceguy, if your gate is still open I may come and sell my other half of turnips if that's ok with you

Did you add me? I'd like to come by.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh, I just realized I came for a random visit. I'm a derp. Coming back. xD

Closed for tonight, sorry if some of you missed out. I got kinda busy to night so I only got a hand full of you

My turnips are selling for 406! Anybody interested? Tipping not required but I'd really appreciate it - I was an idiot and sold all mine for 140 the other day. :eek: Oh, and if you have a silver axe... That would be nice, too!

My friend code is 4596-9453-8816, name is John.

My turnips are selling for 406! Anybody interested? Tipping not required but I'd really appreciate it - I was an idiot and sold all mine for 140 the other day. :eek: Oh, and if you have a silver axe... That would be nice, too!

My friend code is 4596-9453-8816, name is John.

I'm interested! My fc is 4554 1285 8747!

You've been added, gates are open! No running, please! Re-tail is right next to the train station up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back