Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a vote to either replace a word with another word for a day, or staff members become member and member become staff for a day.

I don't like this at all. I can't even find out my settings to change my avatar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We had a vote to either replace a word with another word for a day, or staff members become member and member become staff for a day.

Okay, although it may seem fun, it's dumb and an inconvenience for me. Probably for others too. Thanks for the information though.

Last edited:
I don't like this at all. I can't even find out my settings to change my avatar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, although it may seem fun, it's dumb and an inconvenience for me. Probably others. Thanks for sharing though.

staff cp

experimenting isn't that hard

staff cp

experimenting isn't that hard

Oh, so it's on me to figure out something I didn't ask for. Gotcha. I come on here to relax, not look around frantically.

Last edited:
I mean nothing got moved so idk why you're so unreasonably upset, but ok

I'm not upset. When did I ever say I was upset? Actually. I do not like the fact that things are moved. I like consistency.

Last edited:
I literally just said nothing was moved

and your tone is sure as hell saying otherwise

Tone has to do with voice and last I checked, this is text. And about the nothing was moved, things were re-named. Same difference.

Last edited:
ah yes, I love backpedaling

cute too when you're making assumptions above as well, with even less basis than what I'm going with here

Okay, although it may seem fun, it's dumb and an inconvenience for me. Probably for others too.

Just curious, how are colored usernames affecting you? As LambdaDelta has already pointed out, nothing has been changed besides username colors. The buttons up top have different text but they still do the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back