• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tier 3 [NEW!] Town Initiatives - Sweet Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved dizzy's whole town skfdkfsdkfk,, I feel so inspired to finish up my own town and house. 🥹
IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

i loved the Japanese style of this town! super nice and fun to visit. i love the paths and the chopped bamboo as well. it's also really nice to have it set in spring/cherry blossom season, and it fits the vibe of the town perfectly. : )

HNI_0063.JPG

HNI_0065.JPG

i'm really sad that dream addresses will be shut down....... i still cant believe it....animal crossing new leaf is my favorite game and i wont be able to enjoy it as much as i used to without these things -sobs- but thank you and i'm glad i visited your town! it was fun to visit. : )
hopefully my entry is correct w/ everything!

Your character kept walking into the distance as I was typing in my username, @/LadyDestani. I hope this is okay. :)
Sweet Dreams.png
Sweet Dreams 2.png

Friendly reminder that this event ends in 2 days on Thursday, March 21st, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Please make sure to submit your entry before then.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to comment on your visits! It's so nice seeing that you enjoyed the towns!

1710915639544.png

1710915745335.png

I visited Dizzy Bone's town! I loved the interiors

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0089.JPG

Visited LaBelleFleur! I felt right at home amidst all the pink hehe

IMG_0188.png
IMG_0189.png

Since I won’t be able to visit ACNL DAs anymore I will confess that when I visit dream addresses I will furiously destroy all the flowers around me. There’s just something so fun about destroying a town but I could never do it in active online play (‘:

20240320_195031.jpg

20240320_195037.jpg

I love love LOVE spooky themed towns! this was so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back