• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tier 3 [NEW!] Town Initiatives - Sweet Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG

rude, tbh

IMG_6970.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

I used to love visiting horror towns in dreams back in the day so this was a real treat. Rip Peaches though…

Dizzy this is goals and I loved every second of this dream 😍 ✨
1000011608.jpg

1000011607.jpg

Submitted everything else already 🥲 so this will be my last submission this event, kinda sad ): but had a great time!
You have a lovely island & house LadyDestani!

20240318_210357.jpg

20240318_210334.jpg

I visited Pyoopi's cute lil town! The name interested me, because I wondered why they went with that name :D
I adored the mixature of yellow, orange and pink, in this vase bamboo town. What a lovely visit~ I loved their library! I forget how much space you can actually use up with different items!

rsz_p1011532.jpg

rsz_p1011530.jpg

Sakura Town:
Ah yes, when I saw the blossoms flowing, I knew I was in grand town~The mixature of red, white and blue flowers as I followed the bamboo almost like a pathway was so good. It went together to well. I loved the green room - ahh the room on te left, it felt so serene; as well as the pink room on the left, the music went along with it so well; I felt like dancing. The house gave me a lot of good ideas~Their basement was errie, I had to leave quickly XD I love your clock in the town, so many ideas flowing~ The que de sac of houses were amazing, it felt right at home in this town!

Termina Town:
Their town layout was very interesting! I also found Claudia's new home! I wonder if she was a welcomed villager or a surprise. I rang the bell as I followed the pathway towards their home~
I regret walking inside. It reminded me of what is almost coming. The left room was blocked, probably had more egg items...The pink stripy room above was sooo cute~!! It bleneded well with the wallpaper/flooring.

Borei Town:
I became beak bean boi, and set off into an errie town full of dark flowers and dead trees (forgot you can do this, I forgot how. Going into one house, there were a lot of cool spooky ideas to use the villager photos well! And in the basement...BIG EGGIE
I went into one house, and I never knew the player could also be inside!! 0-0 I loved the basement here with the logs, food in the middle, and watermelon~nice simple kitchy area. Despite it being a very spooky town, I loved the whole place was such a lovely experience, and I wish I could see it more and more times! Yo, the fruit shop in one house is so cute, what a great idea. Good doggie looking after the products~I also love the custom wallpaper pattern! omg. Pave's picture made my day. I found upstairs had a great idea when combining all rooms like bedroom, and kitchen~ I found eggie day care and I needed to leave. I hope you don't mind but i threw some beans at sparrow~

TinyTree Town:
Tinytree should be called colourful tree, because the arrange of colours was a lovely sight to see! The pavement is so sweet, and joyful. And where all the PWPS were, it was like they were just right~I liked seeing some flowers on the beach, even though I am unsure if that was designed or just where they were - kinda like mine. I was unsure of going to Eggs house, but was pleasently surprised to find such a lovely home of cafes, shops and the patterns were just amazing. I need these, theyre so good! The garden area was my favourite. The whole place just felt of character, and the furniture showed it.

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_7841.jpg

I had such a nice time visiting! I loved the style of this town, it was very open and flowy kind of organization, also oh my god how many lucky clovers did you have lmao. Also, how did I not know you could drop stuff on bridges! or I completely forgot, but now I wanna place mushrooms on bridges too lol. Also, Woofzinsky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back