• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splitting time between games?

Fossildude747

Fossil Collector
Bells
So basically, I love ACNL and competetive pokemon. Now while I wait for christmas to get ORAS from my aunt, I have tons of time for ACNL. But it's hard for me to split time between the two, not to mention I go on some other forums online as well.

Any ideas?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry wrong section. locking this thread to move it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm, how do i lock it i forgot

ok so play acnl for as long as u want, and then when u want to play pokemon, stop playing acnl and start playing pokemon

u can also do it the other way around by starting with pokemon and then moving to acnl

i hope i explained clearly enough

Well ACNL if you really want to play pokemon you can do the bare minimum in ACNL everyday and still keep your town to a high standard and then just play pokemon whenever you want

If I have something I would rather be playing than AC, I just spend around 30 minutes doing the stuff I 'need' to do to keep it at a good standard and a few other things.

We don't really know what you do with your day though, so nobody can really answer this for you. Really, I could just take away the recommended 8 hours sleep and say "spend 8 hours on Animal Crossing and 8 hours on Pokemon".

ok so play acnl for as long as u want, and then when u want to play pokemon, stop playing acnl and start playing pokemon

u can also do it the other way around by starting with pokemon and then moving to acnl

i hope i explained clearly enough
gg reply of the year

yeah.. just switch between them?

i only have like 2 games for my vita now that i play but i admit i play too much nep cause i wanna get the achieves i can

this is a very difficult problem that many people of today face in this cruel, time-consuming world. don't worry, stay strong. we're here for you and will help you as much as we can. but in the end, it's your decision. I hope you choose wisely.

I have difficulties balancing time to actually even play games nowadays, since my work schedule can be grueling. I just essentially go with what is most convenient for me at the time. I feel like playing a game like ACNL would require a bit more attention than if I were to something like Pokemon.

I have difficulties balancing time to actually even play games nowadays, since my work schedule can be grueling. I just essentially go with what is most convenient for me at the time. I feel like playing a game like ACNL would require a bit more attention than if I were to something like Pokemon.

yes the world of animal crossing is a high-octane one where one must make decisions on the fly

yes the world of animal crossing is a high-octane one where one must make decisions on the fly

Yesterday, Carmen asked if I wanted to buy her chair for 1,800 bells and it just completely caught me off guard. I spent hours on google making sure that buying it wouldn't lock me out of endgame content, hinder the chance of obtaining legendary drops or stop my progress on getting the 'true' ending of AC:NL.

It's really hard to split time between games especially when you have jobs and family. I can only manage to play one game at a time right now so I don't know how people do it. Probably pro in real life lol...

It's really hard to split time between games especially when you have jobs and family. I can only manage to play one game at a time right now so I don't know how people do it. Probably pro in real life lol...
Yes, I'm totally PalmDesert lol

Back