Buying Splatoon Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicenyan

Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
I am specifically looking for Marie's shirt and the accessories from Inkwell's RV. Studio headphones, Takoroka mesh and the Pilot goggles! I am currently out of MEOW coupons, so if you can get me these items I can pay with a lot of bells! Name your price. :)

Edit: Obtained certain items.

Last edited:
600k IGB for Callie's outfit? I have the wig, fashion top, shirt, pants, shoes, and tights.

I have Marie's dress, wig, tights, and shoes. As for payment, I'm actually more in the market for trades. Got anything on my wishlist?

Last edited:
i have the gemini closet, quite a few types of the black flowers and a few RV cards the items you want are from. how many items are you looking for in return? :3

from what you wanted on your list for cards i have: Sprocket, Olive, Hopkins, Gonzo, Bitty and Tasha. for amiibos i have: Isabelle and Blathers

ooooh I can't decide between Bitty or Hopkins! Leaning toward Bitty though. But I wouldn't mind visiting Hopkins at a later date in exchange for something else you want!

Last edited:
yeah, no problem! let me know if you ever want to visit the others. i'm pretty much available all day, so let me know when you're free! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back