• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Splatoon Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicenyan

Bells
Feedback
100% (33) +
I am specifically looking for Marie's shirt and the accessories from Inkwell's RV. Studio headphones, Takoroka mesh and the Pilot goggles! I am currently out of MEOW coupons, so if you can get me these items I can pay with a lot of bells! Name your price. :)

Edit: Obtained certain items.

Last edited:
600k IGB for Callie's outfit? I have the wig, fashion top, shirt, pants, shoes, and tights.

I have Marie's dress, wig, tights, and shoes. As for payment, I'm actually more in the market for trades. Got anything on my wishlist?

Last edited:
i have the gemini closet, quite a few types of the black flowers and a few RV cards the items you want are from. how many items are you looking for in return? :3

from what you wanted on your list for cards i have: Sprocket, Olive, Hopkins, Gonzo, Bitty and Tasha. for amiibos i have: Isabelle and Blathers

ooooh I can't decide between Bitty or Hopkins! Leaning toward Bitty though. But I wouldn't mind visiting Hopkins at a later date in exchange for something else you want!

Last edited:
yeah, no problem! let me know if you ever want to visit the others. i'm pretty much available all day, so let me know when you're free! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back