Hiking Trip (Evergreen and The Poliwags Cabins)

IMG_1056.JPG

On my camping trip, I will be streaming from my Hot Tub! I'm wearing my Eve suit so I don't break any *ahem* guidelines, and my latest bucket hat which you can get from my merch store 💛💫.
Of course, this camping trip is 100% really a camping trip and not put on just for show! 😚
I'm bringing the following with me:
My selfie light with tripod stand which I can easily clip my phone onto for streaming, kiddie pool for the background, chalkboard so I can write my subscriber's names, computer so I can see the chat, and some extra wallpaper in case the forest backdrop- erm, I mean, real forest- doesn't work with my aesthetic!

1387DFA1-FDD8-44C6-A2E9-E39A749BD3B2.jpeg

camping? woods? BUGS? yeesh! that’s not my cup of tea, but anything for the team!

made sure to wear my floppy hat and fur clothes to protect myself from major sunburns and mosquito bites, as well as sunglasses made to block the rays of the sun from burning my eyes. my skin is very sensitive and every summer i get the worst burns ever, so im not risking it on this trip! with me i brought some essentials: a basket of food and utensils to portion along our journey, a stove to cook in, a cooler to keep our food stored and fresh, a hammock to sleep on, as well as a briefcase full of a few hygienic essentials as well as a change of clothes. im literally that one person on the trip with a fear of bugs and creepy crawlies that just does not want to be there at all, for that i apologize. go team! 😂

E9_faKHVQAgFjSH.png

some people can hike in the woods... i can barely survive in the backyard!

the theme of my outfit is green to support the evergreen team! i wear a do-rag, bear t shirt, basketball shorts and slip on loafers to help me stay comfortable and cool while outdoors. i've brought campfire cookware so i can make some smores for dinner, a classic pitcher to help me stay hydrated, a soccer ball to kick around whilst i'm away from wifi, a cute music player to listen to some jams, and lastly a sleeping bag to... sleep in!

Back