• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Weeds to Pluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Hello!!! I am trying to get all the badges in Animal Crossing New Leaf and one of the only ones I have little progress on is the Weed badge! If you have a town with atleast a worthwhile amount of weeds PLEASE TELL ME! I will PAY you to let me pluck and clean your town out of those weeds! I can give you TBT, IGB, anything from my catalog, and certain collectibles if I think its worth it! Just tell me your price and a time you will be available and I'll come on over! Thank you so much!

Edit: Closed the thread because I used my cycling town and other 3DS to time travel while building up weeds, and am almost to the gold badge! Just got silver 😎

Last edited:
I've got weeds you can pick! If you post in my giveaway thread to help keep it bumped, I'd be happy to let you visit and pull weeds for free. :)

I've got weeds you can pick! If you post in my giveaway thread to help keep it bumped, I'd be happy to let you visit and pull weeds for free. :)

Thanks so much! I will definitely post for you, now that there are more!
I have quite a few you can come and pluck for free! I'm available all day today :)
ooh thank you! What time in Eastern Standard Time would be best for you? I just got home from school!

Thanks so much! I will definitely post for you, now that there are more!

ooh thank you! What time in Eastern Standard Time would be best for you? I just got home from school!
I just realized this is for ACNL, haha! I don't know why I thought this was for ACNH! I don't currently have a save file for ACNL anymore but, if I know anyone who may have weeds I'll direct them to you! Sorry about that!

Bump 🌟
Anyone have weeds for Keroppi to pick? Thank youu I love you all so much💚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back