• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for Wishlist Items (Furniture, Food Items, Clothing)

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

lakeside

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hi! I am looking for the items on this list https://villagerdb.com/user/claud7ac/list/furniture-priority-list
I have 58 TBT to my name currently, and 30k Nook Miles, which I can convert into NMT. I also have IGB, but ideally I'd like to pay for items with either TBT or NMT. If you have any of the items I'm searching for (especially the furniture, I'm working on a new build) please let me know how much you would like to be paid for them!
Thank you!

EDIT: Edited to cross some items off the list. :) Also, highest priority are the elaborate display case and dress up doll (long black & elegant.)

Last edited:
Hi! I have a bunch of the furniture on your wishlist I can trade with you in exchange for TBT :) I'll send you a message with a list of everything I can get you!

hello! if you still need them, i can sell you the following. ^~^

fresh cooler (2 tbt)
pirate flooring (3 tbt)
pirate rug (2 tbt)
sea view (2 tbt)
white stonework kitchen (4 tbt)

for a total of 13 tbt! let me know if you’re interested. 🧡

hello! if you still need them, i can sell you the following. ^~^

fresh cooler (2 tbt)
pirate flooring (3 tbt)
pirate rug (2 tbt)
sea view (2 tbt)
white stonework kitchen (4 tbt)

for a total of 13 tbt! let me know if you’re interested. 🧡
Hi! I'm still looking for the kitchen and the cooler, would 6 TBT be okay? I'm going to be around for the next 8 hours or so, so please shoot me a message if you are still down to sell those to me! Thank you :D

Back