Speculation: What special item do you think we are going to get as a gift with the next update

I wish the updates were more timely. Like...the Mario items are coming WAY after the actual anniversary of the franchise. I wish we got those items back when the anniversary actually happened...and I wish we could have some Pokemon items for the Pokemon anniversary. Pokemon seems like such an awesome crossover for Animal Crossing. Imagine getting a "Snorlax plush" item...it's lifesize, and you can put it in your town to block a path. And that's just one possibility. It would honestly be the best crossover to do. But...here we are waiting for Mario items instead.

I agree with annex- give us the froggy chair!!! But I think a Mario item is more likely. Either related to the theme park opening or Mario Kart Home Circuit. It would be super cute if they put a model of the Mario-themed food from the theme park in the game!

I agree with annex- give us the froggy chair!!! But I think a Mario item is more likely. Either related to the theme park opening or Mario Kart Home Circuit. It would be super cute if they put a model of the Mario-themed food from the theme park in the game!

That would be super adorable! I hope they go that way and give us something inspired from the theme park.

I wish the updates were more timely. Like...the Mario items are coming WAY after the actual anniversary of the franchise. I wish we got those items back when the anniversary actually happened...and I wish we could have some Pokemon items for the Pokemon anniversary. Pokemon seems like such an awesome crossover for Animal Crossing. Imagine getting a "Snorlax plush" item...it's lifesize, and you can put it in your town to block a path. And that's just one possibility. It would honestly be the best crossover to do. But...here we are waiting for Mario items instead.

I agree. They could give us way more than an entire set. They could give us all of the Pokemon furniture items that were part of secret bases in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and even the furniture items that we would see in the players house after using Mystery Gift enough in Crystal version. and even the huge plushies we could see in the player's house in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire...among other items. I mean even if the only "bed" in the set is a Snorlax bed, and there were two or three dressers/wardrobes, and the rest were all plushies that would be awesome

I agree. They could give us way more than an entire set. They could give us all of the Pokemon furniture items that were part of secret bases in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and even the furniture items that we would see in the players house after using Mystery Gift enough in Crystal version. and even the huge plushies we could see in the player's house in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire...among other items. I mean even if the only "bed" in the set is a Snorlax bed, and there were two or three dressers/wardrobes, and the rest were all plushies that would be awesome

To be honest, I think that there is enough material to make an entire Pokemon-Animal Crossing DLC package. It kind of worries me that the Mario items are releasing in March, because April 14th of this year will be Animal Crossing's 20th anniversary and I was hoping for something big in April. But if Mario comes out in March I feel like April is too soon for a big update. BUT, maybe they'll just announce a big update in April and then release it in the summer? It would also be cool to see some sort of cross-promo with the new Pokemon Snap, but that's also coming out in April...

Back