• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Someone stole my e-mail.

well I suggest going everywhere to change your password that matters.

Then try and contact the e-mail provider they may be able to help you.

Gabbylala, I'm serious, don't screw with me right now.

Anyway, I think I found who did it. It IS someone on the net, and I won't say his name; this guy is a genius. He cracked all my passwords.

Fabio said:
Gabbylala, I'm serious, don't screw with me right now.

Anyway, I think I found who did it. It IS someone on the net, and I won't say his name; this guy is a genius. He cracked all my passwords.
They (passwords) must not be that great.

*****ums said:
Fabio said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Fabio said:
It doesn't matter if my password was '7erig789349h458tg5'. A crack is a crack.
Not true.
Trust me, it wouldn't. This kid is good. I mean GOOD. I'm sure he could crack anything.
So.. you obviously know him.
No. My friend knows him through the net. I found out about him. I mad. I at point of going crazy and killing someone and getting banned from TBT.

Fabio said:
*****ums said:
Fabio said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Fabio said:
It doesn't matter if my password was '7erig789349h458tg5'. A crack is a crack.
Not true.
Trust me, it wouldn't. This kid is good. I mean GOOD. I'm sure he could crack anything.
So.. you obviously know him.
No. My friend knows him through the net. I found out about him. I mad. I at point of going crazy and killing someone and getting banned from TBT.
I wonder how he found out about you. If your friend knows him.. through the net. And he doesn't know you. Hmm...

Back