• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help finding some e-Reader cards [Update - Found!]

superbob

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello. I'm hoping someone here can help me with my quest to secretly complete my wife's original e-Reader card collection so I can give it to her as a Christmas surprise. I've bought up all of the ones I could find for sale and I'm down to the final six cards. I would love to trade some of her duplicates but I can't find them and I can't ask her about them without tipping her off to what I'm doing. I do have access to her Amiibo duplicates so I could perhaps trade for some of those. But I'm also happy to pay money for them. So if you have some of these old e-Reader cards and you're willing to part with them to help me out, please PM me!

[UPDATE: Thanks to this awesome community the only card I still need is #223 Spork - if anyone out there has an extra to sell or trade, please let me know!]

Last edited:
I have 121 Booker, 179 Kabuki, 255 Wisp, and 263 Fang.

Ankha is probably going to be tough to find for any sort of reasonable price, but Spork pops up pretty often. Would these be sent within the United States?

Thanks so much krow1994 for selling me four of the cards I was missing. He shipped them quickly and securely and charged a very fair price.

Back