Someone stole my e-mail.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
If anyone gets any funny e-mails, it's not me. Someone stole my e-mail password and I'm really freaking out. They tried to convince Sarah that I wanted to break up and she freaked out and called me.. This isn't cool.

They probably also have all my god ****ed MySpace info along with my other personal stuff. If anyone here is doing this...

I would suggest giving a call to your email provider to check the IP of the latest log in, and then change your password.

ASAP.

I have no part of this.

I wish I could, but my dial-up prevents it. Every time I log onto the net, my IP changes. Plus, the person changed my password.

Fabio said:
I wish I could, but my dial-up prevents it. Every time I log onto the net, my IP changes. Plus, the person changed my password.
Wow, that really sucks. So you're saying there is no way to get your email back? Plus.. if they have already seen your information for other things. I'm probably not helping.

Fabio said:
Can you change the password

Fabio, do you have any enemies out there in real life? Someone that knows about you and Sarah and all that?

Okay, first thing you NEED to do. Change your password here on TBT to prevent further hacking into your stuff. Second, if you have any other alternate email addresses, change the passwords of those. That's really important.

I have no enemies. I'm a likeable guy, and Sarah's nice too. Plus, no one I know is smart enough to do this. No one knows my password. This was someone online.

Fabio said:
I have no enemies. I'm a likeable guy, and Sarah's nice too. Plus, no one I know is smart enough to do this. No one knows my password. This was someone online.
Okay, now think; is there anyone online that you talk to more than others? Like, on AIM or something?

If your email is from hotmail, just look for the button that say's "I forgot my email password" or something like that :\

I CONFESS!It was me..JK.

Anyway Can you change your password?If you can do that.

If they have your email password, they can get almost any password where you put in that email when you signed up.

Back