• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling SOLD TO REESE! Region Exclusive Hats & Wet Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I purchased some Region Exclusive Hats on here a little bit back. I?m now selling some of them to make more room in my storage. I?m also selling some wet suits to make room. Thanks!

Region Exclusive Hats - 3 TBT EACH
Emperor?s Cap - Japan
Stagehand hat - Japan
Top Knot Wig - Japan
School cap - South Korea
White Police Wear - South Korea
White School Cap - South Korea

Wet Suits - I?ll accept 15,000 IGB or 1 TBT EACH.
Black - Newly Added
Blue
Green

I'm also willing to trade for any of the item on here: My Wish List
1 WISH LIST ITEM = 2 ITEMS FOR SALE

Last edited:
I was going to offer it in IGB, but I'm not sure what's an appropriate amount?

Hmm... that's a good question. I'm not sure myself. Um... how does 30k for both sound? That would be 15,000 IGB for each.

I purchased some Region Exclusive Hats on here a little bit back. I?m now selling some of them to make more room in my storage. I?m also selling 4 wet suits to make room. Thanks!

Region Exclusive Hats - 4 TBT EACH
Emperor?s Cap - Japan
Headkerchief - Japan
Kintaro Wig - Japan
Stagehand hat - Japan
Top Knot Wig - Japan
School cap - South Korea
White Police Wear - South Korea
White School Cap - South Korea

Wet Suits - I?ll accept IGB or TBT.
Black - Newly Added
Blue
Green

I?m also willing to trade for 1 mush end table. 1 mush end table = 1 Item I?m Selling

I think you're missing the tan-o-shanter, girl's day updo, flamenco hat, diver's hood and Ogre's wig.

I might have a spare mush end table.

I think you're missing the tan-o-shanter, girl's day updo, flamenco hat, diver's hood and Ogre's wig.

I might have a spare mush end table.

I actually have the hats you mentioned but I'm keeping 4 of them and gave the 5th to a friend. Thank you for the offer but I just got my mush end table for another member last night! :)

hey, whenever you get a chance, i'd to buy your headkerchief and kintaro wig for 8 tbt! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ps - leave me a vm/like - i'm not on here as often as before! thank you! <3

Last edited:
hey, whenever you get a chance, i'd to buy your headkerchief and kintaro wig for 8 tbt! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ps - leave me a vm/like - i'm not on here as often as before! thank you! <3

Hi! I should be on here & my 3DS for most of today/tonight. Just let me know when you're on and we can meet up. Did you want pick up or delivery? Thanks a bunch!

Hi! I should be on here & my 3DS for most of today/tonight. Just let me know when you're on and we can meet up. Did you want pick up or delivery? Thanks a bunch!

Hi! I have some time now, if you're free. I'll also be free for most of today, and I'll be checking back for a reply :D Could I come pick up? Thanks again!

Hi! I have some time now, if you're free. I'll also be free for most of today, and I'll be checking back for a reply :D Could I come pick up? Thanks again!

I'm sorry I missed you! I hopped off to do something for hubby. I should be on for a couple of hours so hopefully we can catch each other. I'd be happy to have you come by. :) Thanks!

I'm sorry I missed you! I hopped off to do something for hubby. I should be on for a couple of hours so hopefully we can catch each other. I'd be happy to have you come by. :) Thanks!

No worries! I'm still free, let me know if now works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back