• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Proxy's Catalog Emporium (Hybrids, Cute Clothing, and More!) [CLOSED]

Hi! Could I get 2 stacks of wood for 1 NMT please?

Hi, i would buy all your Hybrids for IGB

Oof! Alrighty, lemme add up the total of your amount then I'll DM you the amount and when you want to meet!
Also, the purple roses can only be bought with NMT, did you want to add them to your order or?

Hi! I wanna catalog a few clothing items!

Visual punk boots
Lace up dress in all colors
Ruffled dress in all colors
Gothic Lolita hair in black and red
Cute sneakers in pink and blue
Heart hairpin in all colors

What would the total in igb be? Thank you!

Oof! Alrighty, lemme add up the total of your amount then I'll DM you the amount and when you want to meet!
I also forgot to mention, the purple roses can only be bought with NMT. Did you want to add them to your order or just the hybrids you can buy with IGB?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I wanna catalog a few clothing items!

Visual punk boots
Lace up dress in all colors
Ruffled dress in all colors
Gothic Lolita hair in black and red
Cute sneakers in pink and blue
Heart hairpin in all colors

What would the total in igb be? Thank you!
Alrighty you'll be my 3rd spot! Let me finish the orders ahead of you and I'll DM you the Dodo code c:

I also forgot to mention, the purple roses can only be bought with NMT. Did you want to add them to your order or just the hybrids you can buy with IGB?

Alrighty you'll be my 3rd spot! Let me finish the orders ahead of you and I'll DM you the Dodo code c:

Since i am really Low ob NMT i stuck with those IGB ones

Alrighty! Your total will be 2.3 mil! I'll have to do double trips most likely, I'll DM you when I'm ready c: First order is almost done
Take your time.
I will place the Money in Front of the Airport.

Place the Flowers where ever is space. I have to place them elsewhere in some days

could i please get the full set of the white cute furniture for 3 NMT?
Sure! You'll be my 4th spot for the day! Your order may take me a sec since there are 2 people ahead of you and I have to order some of the items, is that okay?

Hi! Can I catalog these items?

- Long bathtub
- Pink diner mini table

EDIT: Oop, was too late. I gotta go in 30 minutes, so do you think you'll be available around 8PM EST?

Hello! I am Megan from Orlando. Can I please catalog the below items for 1 NMT?
Hammock
Elephant Slide (White)
Papa Panda
Glass Holder with Candle
Pop up Toaster
Train Set
Ant Farm
LCD TV
Pet Food Bowl
Magnetic Knife Rack

Thank you! I also no longer need to catalog the boots~

Back