• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling SOLD TO REESE! Region Exclusive Hats & Wet Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I purchased some Region Exclusive Hats on here a little bit back. I?m now selling some of them to make more room in my storage. I?m also selling some wet suits to make room. Thanks!

Region Exclusive Hats - 3 TBT EACH
Emperor?s Cap - Japan
Stagehand hat - Japan
Top Knot Wig - Japan
School cap - South Korea
White Police Wear - South Korea
White School Cap - South Korea

Wet Suits - I?ll accept 15,000 IGB or 1 TBT EACH.
Black - Newly Added
Blue
Green

I'm also willing to trade for any of the item on here: My Wish List
1 WISH LIST ITEM = 2 ITEMS FOR SALE

Last edited:
I was going to offer it in IGB, but I'm not sure what's an appropriate amount?

Hmm... that's a good question. I'm not sure myself. Um... how does 30k for both sound? That would be 15,000 IGB for each.

Hmm... that's a good question. I'm not sure myself. Um... how does 30k for both sound? That would be 15,000 IGB for each.

Okay! 30k it is! Let me grab the bell first and then you can come to my town for drop off?

I purchased some Region Exclusive Hats on here a little bit back. I?m now selling some of them to make more room in my storage. I?m also selling 4 wet suits to make room. Thanks!

Region Exclusive Hats - 4 TBT EACH
Emperor?s Cap - Japan
Headkerchief - Japan
Kintaro Wig - Japan
Stagehand hat - Japan
Top Knot Wig - Japan
School cap - South Korea
White Police Wear - South Korea
White School Cap - South Korea

Wet Suits - I?ll accept IGB or TBT.
Black - Newly Added
Blue
Green

I?m also willing to trade for 1 mush end table. 1 mush end table = 1 Item I?m Selling

I think you're missing the tan-o-shanter, girl's day updo, flamenco hat, diver's hood and Ogre's wig.

I might have a spare mush end table.

I think you're missing the tan-o-shanter, girl's day updo, flamenco hat, diver's hood and Ogre's wig.

I might have a spare mush end table.

I actually have the hats you mentioned but I'm keeping 4 of them and gave the 5th to a friend. Thank you for the offer but I just got my mush end table for another member last night! :)

hey, whenever you get a chance, i'd to buy your headkerchief and kintaro wig for 8 tbt! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ps - leave me a vm/like - i'm not on here as often as before! thank you! <3

Last edited:
hey, whenever you get a chance, i'd to buy your headkerchief and kintaro wig for 8 tbt! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ps - leave me a vm/like - i'm not on here as often as before! thank you! <3

Hi! I should be on here & my 3DS for most of today/tonight. Just let me know when you're on and we can meet up. Did you want pick up or delivery? Thanks a bunch!

Hi! I should be on here & my 3DS for most of today/tonight. Just let me know when you're on and we can meet up. Did you want pick up or delivery? Thanks a bunch!

Hi! I have some time now, if you're free. I'll also be free for most of today, and I'll be checking back for a reply :D Could I come pick up? Thanks again!

Hi! I have some time now, if you're free. I'll also be free for most of today, and I'll be checking back for a reply :D Could I come pick up? Thanks again!

I'm sorry I missed you! I hopped off to do something for hubby. I should be on for a couple of hours so hopefully we can catch each other. I'd be happy to have you come by. :) Thanks!

I'm sorry I missed you! I hopped off to do something for hubby. I should be on for a couple of hours so hopefully we can catch each other. I'd be happy to have you come by. :) Thanks!

No worries! I'm still free, let me know if now works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back