• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Lazaros' Shack (updated 04/20)

hi laz!
may I get:
clay furnace
a handful of each fruit (except peaches)

may I pick up/you drop off the prize 10 nmt too <3

(Squid from Fruitpunch)

hi laz!
may I get:
clay furnace
a handful of each fruit (except peaches)

may I pick up/you drop off the prize 10 nmt too <3

(Squid from Fruitpunch)
i‘ll pm you asap in a few hours, i‘m going to sleep right now (it‘s past 1am and my eyes are already hurting ahh), but i‘ll bring yo

name: Ruth
island: Seoul
items: Cypress Bathtub (natural variation)
price: 10TBT
time: Any time from 6pm - 3am PST works for me :)

i read that you said to just ask about spare diy, but i have.. a lot to ask if you have haha

my list of needed diys is here, do you have any of them lying around by chance?

do you have a limit on how many things someone can order, cause you have a lot of things on my wishlist haha, also do you have specific colours/designs of each item or do you have all designs/colours

Last edited:
i read that you said to just ask about spare diy, but i have.. a lot to ask if you have haha

my list of needed diys is here, do you have any of them lying around by chance?
I’ll take a look and edit this post! :)

do you have a limit on how many things someone can order, cause you have a lot of things on my wishlist haha, also do you have specific colours/designs of each item or do you have all designs/colours
5 orderable items per order - unlimited on craftables as long as i have the materials, and special ones (seasonal, galaxy) are case by case! i have a lot of the color variants on hand and catalogued, so i most likely do have them!

Back