• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Proxy's Catalog Emporium (Hybrids, Cute Clothing, and More!) [CLOSED]

Hello! I am Megan from Orlando. Can I please catalog the below items for 1 NMT?
Hammock
Elephant Slide (White)
Papa Panda
Glass Holder with Candle
Pop up Toaster
Train Set
Ant Farm
LCD TV
Pet Food Bowl
Magnetic Knife Rack

Hello! I am actually closed for the time being, I can put you first in line when I reopen? I may reopen later tonight or definitely tomorrow! I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Hello! I am actually closed for the time being, I can put you first in line when I reopen? I may reopen later tonight or definitely tomorrow! I'm sorry for the inconvenience
Yes sorry for my confusion, I should be around so please just PM when you are available!

hi, may i please get the futon, papa panda, pink tool cart, pink record box, and sewing project please?

hi, may i please get the futon, papa panda, pink tool cart, pink record box, and sewing project please?
My shop is currently closed until I get all the orders caught up, I can add you onto the list for the next time I open. It should be later today or tomorrow, I'll DM you to see if you're still interested!

Back