So.. Sanrio amiibos

Jillenium

Bells
Switch
2985-8630-9886
I went the whole hog and bought them off Amazon. Booted off a villager and then invited Chai to my island. She rocked up to the campsite but won’t be invited to live on my island, the cheeky scamp, saying she may come if I invite her another time - is this usual behaviour please?

You have to invite them 3 times while giving them the diy furniture they want and on the third visit they will ask to be moved in.

Yeah, all amiibo require you to invite them to camp three times and make something for them before they'll let you invite them to move in, it's completely normal.

I really don't know why they made it so redundant like that.

I guess it's just because everything in New Horizons is a flipping chore. Lol.

For real, though...I just see it as one more benefit of time-traveling, which I had refused to do until I got the Sanrio pack. You're looking at three days for a normal player, which is just absurd. Imagine the excitement of having the cards and wanting a specific villager, only to wait three real-time days (longer when you consider the days to move out the other villager and move the new one out of boxes). It's bonkers. I mean...I had other reasons to begin TT'ing as well (re-doing my whole island being chief among them), but...the Sanrio stuff was the straw that broke the camel's back, tbh. It's an unreasonable caveat, IMO.

Yeah ambiio you have to invite 3 times but get to choose who you kick for them not having it random so works out.

Back