• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Small Question!

Fallen-Reaper-Scythe

Bells
Island
Spirit Bay
Hi there, long time no speak. Long story short, I got a early Black Friday deal on amiibos from Amazon, this is the first time I'm dealing with them, I only have wolf Link and Epona (cant think of name but you can summon her with it) for BoTW. I'm thinking about restarting my island this week or Monday. Once I get the campsite can I immediately use my amiibos? Or do I need to do regular villager hunting and nearly drive myself nuts trying to find Cherry? I didnt know she has a card but can't get it now sadly nor can trade for her.

Also, I have a new idea for my island name and was curious on what you think? Its MoonGrove. My current one is based on the Zodiac but I dont know if I'll choose a new "theme" for it.

Unfortunately, Wolf Link and Epona amiibo are not compatible with New Horizons, only New Leaf. The Zelda crossover villagers are not in the game. Neither are the Splatoon ones or the Monster Hunter ones.

I like the name MoonGrove, though. :)

Unfortunately, Wolf Link and Epona amiibo are not compatible with New Horizons, only New Leaf. The Zelda crossover villagers are not in the game. Neither are the Splatoon ones or the Monster Hunter ones.

I like the name MoonGrove, though. :)
Yeah i learned that already which is kind of annoying and yet I found a "master sword" look a like from Kicks lol.

Thanks!! 😀

Oh, were you explaining the amiibo that you had previously, not the ones that you're planning on using in New Horizons? If so, my mistake. ^o^;>

when you first build your campsite, you’ll have to invite your first campsite visitor/smug villager and have them move in first, as they won’t leave your campsite and the game won’t progress until you do. after that, you should be able to use your amiibos.

also, moongrove is a super cute name! i like it. ☺️

Back