• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Snow

I went snowboarding at Shawnee again last night, and the conditions were great despite the fact that it was raining pretty heavily 3/4 of the night. There were barely any people on the mountain, the snow wasn't icy, and my favorite hill, Bushkill (One of two terrain parks; jumps, rails, fun boxes, etc.) was open again. It was awesome.

I would have a video of me going off a jump, but my friend's filming was horrendous. Next week, hopefully.

The same here. As soon as I woke up I went to look out the window But still NO snow!!! GLOBAL WARMING, Y U SO CRUEL

Snow? more like burning in the desert sun. It literally took until October for our temperatures to drop below the 100's and high 90's.

This is basically the season cicle for where I live:

-Summer
-Summer
-Fall
-Mordor

In Mexico it must be like 70 degrees. Last year I visited Mexico during summer, I got a sunburn, on the way back to Chicago=broken foot. Even if it was fractured-not broke, I still walked around. No matter what, I still walk around the house. At school I got hit in the heart HARD with a basketball, and I could barely walk, too bad I was in gym, and had to run across the room. I was sorta limping- GETTING OFF SUBJECT.

No neive hoy!!! No neive manana, i creo que no neive nunca. i love typing in spanish

snow.jpg THAT WAS 2011 NOT 2012, NOT 2013

It's snowing! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its snowing!!!! Tahnk you god! Oh wait I think it stopped snowing.

Last edited:
Back