• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash bros is the most rage causing game ive ever played.

LOL what
--
i understand, i went against this one robin in team mode and like he would just spam and run to the other side constantly while his teammate was just being obnoxious overall. + my teammate was rly bad. so yeah i just leave after losing twice in a row to people like that, sometimes thats the best thing to do

Gosh that must of been annoying. Was his teammate a Captain Falcon or Ganondorf??

For glory people really annoy me, sometimes I'll get screwed over by lag and the person will taunt me because of it, its just ugh.

Its even worse being a little Mac main, people all assume you to be bad so they taunt you the whole match, I've started to use Mac less and less just because of this. Disrespect is the worse part of the smash community.

For glory people really annoy me, sometimes I'll get screwed over by lag and the person will taunt me because of it, its just ugh.

Its even worse being a little Mac main, people all assume you to be bad so they taunt you the whole match, I've started to use Mac less and less just because of this. Disrespect is the worse part of the smash community.

That's disgusting. People should feel empowered to play as who they want to play as. Discouraging someone to not do so is just sickening. I hope you continue to main Little Mac; he is an interesting character :)

Last edited:
lol For Glory is built for stuff like that. It's got a flat level for spamming, input lag which also helps spammers, and it's available for everyone which lets any kid stroll in like they're hot **** and crouch.

Once again I lost to a Villager that spams slingshots and Lloyds. I know this is odd to say on an Animal Crossing fan forum, but Villager REALLY pisses me off. I rather face people that have actual skill than face this spammy trash character.

I know this first hand because it's the only reason I have a new 3ds xl

I snapped my previous 3ds in half after a for glory match.

I know this first hand because it's the only reason I have a new 3ds xl

I snapped my previous 3ds in half after a for glory match.

XD omg really? That must of really sucked...

I ran into a sheik today who thought he was good because he beat me in one match, then at the start of the next h crouches for like 30 seconds until my Mario kicked his a$$. I can get the video up later if anyone's interested.

XD omg really? That must of really sucked...

I ran into a sheik today who thought he was good because he beat me in one match, then at the start of the next h crouches for like 30 seconds until my Mario kicked his a$$. I can get the video up later if anyone's interested.

I would like to see this :rolleyes:

I played online a bunch tonight and 95% of the people would taunt after the first stock is gone. Even if they were on their last stock and at 100%. I got pissed

I played online a bunch tonight and 95% of the people would taunt after the first stock is gone. Even if they were on their last stock and at 100%. I got pissed

i taunt when that happens to me, not to be mean but mostly to be like "yay im proud of myself because youre way better than i am and i finally got you"

but idk if thats what those people are doing

i taunt when that happens to me, not to be mean but mostly to be like "yay im proud of myself because youre way better than i am and i finally got you"

but idk if thats what those people are doing

I would actually taunt for the same reason if I finally took a stock from a strong player. The only other times I would taunt would be is if someone taunts me after taking my first stock on the first game, right before starting the fight to show sportsmanship, (often in swordsman fights) or if I'm just really feeling it!

About the OP,i understand it can be very difficult to do at times,but try to analyze what he's doing rationally. He's just a spammer,wich means he's falling into the same habit over and over again. Find the opening and use it,and in general keep the pressure on him dont let him roll to the other corner,be on him always. And i realize it was a random for glory match so you will probably never see him again,but that goes for every spammer you will meet,and there's a lot.
Anyways yes,Smash can be really stressful. But what i realized some time ago is that getting stressed will lead to play much worse,wich will bring more and more stress. So either quit when things get bad,or keep your cool and beat those trolls. Because when you loose your cool on For Glory,99% of the time you will lose.

Back