• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

siq draws - comms: closed

actually one spot is open!

Last edited:
Ok I have another idea that's not my OC lol
Can you draw like more than one thing with like a big background for like 15 million AC bells?

i dont do backgrounds
it's in the rules. . :I

Town Name: Kanto
References: Well what I want is several things actually. I'm willing to pay about 15 million Bells for it. I want some art of my mayor laying on Totoro's stomach with a shiny sylveon nearby. I don't really care what's in the background(something purple or grassy would be v nice). If you wanna do some other stuff i dont care but lmk beforehand idk
Totoro_by_Z_n_R.png
ref sheet.jpg

and just google shiny sylveon or totoro for more refs
Bell Offer: 15 million
Art Style: ????
Pose: My mayor lying on Totoro's tummy with a shiny sylveon somewhere in the picture
Additional Notes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well then you don't have to do a background sorry

Town Name: LilyCove
References: (X)
Bell Offer: 500 tbt bells
Art Style: half body/bust?? (Not binary please and I like the style you did for Artemis's mayor :) )
Pose: peace sign? Or otherwise anything cute c:
Additional Notes: (Its my friend's oc and she has kinda crazy hair haha a braid on the left is always there and on the right a braid or just more hair! On the right there's always some kinda hair clips and hairloops [ doesn't exactly matter what they are;you can use some ideas from the stash; but anything cute really haha] coming out of a big hair thingy idk how to explain orz) I know I got a commission from you before so I understand if you don't want to draw for me again uvu

@lynn05
accepted. :D

@aerious
nah i dont reall y wanna because i usually butcher irl ppl

@purpl
read the rules man. .
only 2 characters per pic.

If there is a slot still available... (feel free to refuse! Your art is really good!)
Town name: DinoCity
References: http://melissa-crossing.tumblr.com/about-me
Style: Sketches
Offer: 3.5 mil, good?
Pose: Can it be of my mayor holding onto Stitches, like spinning around (like your first example in sketches), but Stitches is in the air?
Additional info: Thank you. And again, feel free to decline! :D

oh whoops, sorry. I'm a little slow tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your art, and you've kinda changed styles or at least methods, a bit. Maybe if I can sell an egg in time I'll take you up!

Back