• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GuyWithThePie's Digital Art

Sable & Radd
E4ONh38.png

Pretty self-explanatory. I really liked how Mabel and Labelle turned out, so I did these two in the same style. Speaking of which, I've actually updated them to be more "proportional" to Sable here.
JYKz3oE.png

Last edited:
Eee, I absolutely love the way you draw the Able Sisters, it's so good!

vZOiafP.png

Drew my Animal Crossing character because just about every other AC artist loves to self insert in their own stuff and I haven't done so in nearly seven years. Pshh, at least I'm TASTEFUL and only use the generic villager from Population Growing that only SLIGHTLY resembles mine.

Last edited:
Apparently it's Hedgehog Awareness Week in the UK, so I figured why not draw my favorites? (I don't even live in the UK...)
CdeuKvR.png

Last edited:
Was feeling inspired by SMM2's new sprites for Toad and Toadette.

UK2RLAS.png

Last edited:
Look at that! I love your work. It looks amazing. I especially like your more curent artwork with Sable. Your love for the Able sisters shines through. :D I’m also quite jealous of your skillfully drawn clothes. They feel dynamic, quite realistic.

Last edited:
Thanks! Speaking of the Able sisters...

Z8twDbb.png

These were fun to make, but I probably won't be doing this again for a while.

Last edited:
Today's my birthday, but how about a gift from me? Here's some artwork of my player character. I shrunk him down to Smash's pre-NL Villager proportions and I think it worked out pretty well!

2OuVZ1T.png

T6QSQcQ.png

Last edited:
Been pretty busy with an important project lately (More on that later) so I haven't had much time to make new stuff. In the meantime, have this

zaSkOy2.png

Based on this old meme

Last edited:
Omg sable is so precious ♡♡♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you've def come a long way. What an improvement!

Back