• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GuyWithThePie's Digital Art

GuyWithThePie

Bells
Switch
7830-2786-4695
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Continuation of an old thread that was too outdated and cluttered.

I'm GuyWithThePie. That's what I'm known as just about everywhere else, too. I make artwork pretty often. Lately I've been drawing a lot of Animal Crossing related stuff, so I decided to make a new thread to post some of the more recent things I've made. Also, here's where else you can find me:

Twitter (Not recommended if you just want art)
DeviantArt
Tumblr (Not very active)

I recommend you open each image in a new tab, as the resolution on them is quite large and some detail may be lost in these previews.

Older stuff (2016 - 2018)

Paper Klonoa (Late 2016)
Klonoa is one of my favorite characters. It's a shame he's doomed to forever be stuck in limbo, but at least I'll always remember him... Anyways, I wanted to try out the Paper Mario style. This never really went anywhere beyond a few poses I made, but it's still pretty neat.
ZTpl7sB.png

jn17cVL.png

Ag6cfau.png

LF13HH9.png

o7PyVqT.png

Mario & Luigi Odyssey (October 2017)
SMO artwork in the M&L style. Made to celebrate the release of M&L:SS DX and SMO in the same month.
ycdBIPv.png

Klonoa 20th (December 2017)
Made as part of a collab for Klonoa's 20th anniversary. My first decent digital artwork of Klonoa, besides the PM styled ones.
TEw4Lrb.png

Klonoa Sketches (2018)
A series of various sketch poses I drew of Klonoa. You can really see the improvement over the months.

Klonoa Sketches 1 (January 2018)
I began to experiment a bit more with how I drew Klonoa. It's definitely got a unique style, but it wasn't quite what I wanted.
ZD76O0u.png

Klonoa Sketches 2 (March 2018)
Made two months after the first one. Better, but there was still much room for improvement.
H9BUQlI.png

Klonoa Sketches 3 (May 2018)
This was made when I was really starting to get a grasp on how to draw Klonoa. Haven't drawn him much since, though...
ou1LiG4.png

Toei Sonic Lost World (June 2018)
Made for Sonic's 27th anniversary. Mainly just a practice of Toei Animation's depiction of Sonic from Sonic CD's FMVs.
H8WRU1C.png

Spiritual Encounter (November 2018)
Small AC comic about Spirits Mode made shortly after the final Smash Ultimate direct. Context
t4oMrD0.png

Newer stuff (2018 - Present)
Sable Artwork (November 2018)
Artwork made for one of my favorite AC characters' birthday.
OSZvRDa.png

2xp2RYQ.png

c7tlD9P.png

Individual versions of the sketch compilation
jB5HRx2.png

4eGh4w0.png

owCM2Cb.png

Radd Artwork (December 2018)
This is Radd, the villager that often appears in my AC artwork. He's based on the boy featured on Population Growing's box art.
6DaKVwD.png

1IyHpxm.png

XNHCZnN.png

Individual versions of the sketch compilation
buGloy6.png

Aj81vUv.png

3NTVMvc.png

Welcome to Animal Crossing (January 2019)
Artwork of a few of my favorite AC characters. I really like how Sable turned out compared to last time I drew her. Also, Rover's suitcase has some neat details.
85SvPOE.png

Individual versions
HQzlm1m.png

nbtY0ME.png

19vnqpu.png

5zffV1V.png

T0S0OD3.png

Sable's PSA (March 2019)
Based on this drawing of Blaze. I unfortunately don't know the artist's name, but the pose and phrase has become a meme of sorts, and I figured why not contribute?
4c2NFUh.png

So why did I make this? Well, anything's a good excuse to draw more Sable. But more importantly, I made this because Sable has fallen out of popularity in recent years, which means hardly anyone (besides me) draws her anymore unless it's smut. And I bet you thought Isabelle had it bad!
The Prince (?) of Sable (Able) (March 2019)
hWD9ENi.png

Get it, cuz their names...
(Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the Prince of Sabl? or his game besides the fact that he's an Assist Trophy)
The Other Sisters (March 2019)
JYKz3oE.png

Been drawing a lot of Sable lately, so I decided to even things out by drawing her sisters.
Sable & Radd
E4ONh38.png

Pretty self-explanatory. I really liked how Mabel and Labelle turned out, so I did these two in the same style.

This will continue to be updated as new artwork is made.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, you had me at Klonoa ahaha (definitely a huge part of my childhood and one of the most underrated series ever period). I love the work you have put up so far, it's all very clean and the effort you put in really shows. The colors, expressions, and overall style help mold it into nothing short of eye candy. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Also, here's something I made as of today.

Welcome to Animal Crossing
Artwork of a few of my favorite AC characters. I really like how Sable turned out compared to last time I drew her. Also, Rover's suitcase has some neat details.
85SvPOE.png

Individual versions
HQzlm1m.png

nbtY0ME.png

19vnqpu.png

5zffV1V.png

T0S0OD3.png

Last edited:
Mmm I love your art style, it's very cute and fits nicely with the characters you've drawn. I especially liked the drawings of Sable and the boy from the boxart of AC:GCN. Def would like to see more!

Edit: also, if you want to upload an image from Imgur without reducing the quality, just use this:
HTML:
[IMG]insert image link here[/IMG]
I hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Alright, the OP's been updated. I also added more stuff to the "Old stuff" section, so check it out! Once again, I'd like to thank xSuperMario64x for the help regarding images. For the longest time, I thought the "Insert Image" function was the only way to post images here. Silly me...

I'm back! This is something I actually made a few weeks ago, but wanted to wait until today to post. Why? Because it's Pok?mon Day, and I'm changing my profile picture for the first time in nearly five years! I always figured I'd hang on to that classic Meowth pic until the end of time, but I guess things change.

1PCTYvM.png

Last edited:
Just looking at this and your old one, your improvement never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up!

ATTENTION: Sable has an important announcement to make!
Based on this drawing of Blaze. I unfortunately don't know the artist's name, but the pose and phrase has become a meme of sorts, and I figured why not contribute?
4c2NFUh.png

So why did I make this? Well, anything's a good excuse to draw more Sable. But more importantly, I made this because Sable has fallen out of popularity in recent years, which means hardly anyone (besides me) draws her anymore unless it's smut. And I bet you thought Isabelle had it bad!

But fortunately, that might change soon. As you can see, I've finally gotten a good grasp at drawing her, so expect more Sable stuff soon! Gotta create the content you wanna see, right?

Last edited:
The Prince (?) of Sable (Able)
hWD9ENi.png

Get it, cuz their names...
(Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the Prince of Sabl? or his game besides the fact that he's an Assist Trophy)

Last edited:
The Other Sisters
4m6ECeh.png

Been drawing a lot of Sable lately, so I decided to even things out by drawing her sisters.

Last edited:
Back